Hillerod-Katrine's Family


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Hovedstaden » Hillerød
March 4th 2012
Published: March 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today was an eventful first full day! It began with me waking up naturally from sleep around 8 this morning! Yes I beat the jetlag! Katrine and I ate a small breakfast because her mom and dad were coming with her new stove, then taking us to their house in Hillerod for brunch that her 3 little sisters cooked. After her parents installed the stove and Katrine hung a mirror (which I helped level) we were off to Hillerod. This is the town that Katrine lived in from the age of 6-19! So basically it was Katrines hometown. I saw her old apartment buildings, her old school, and the local CASTLE. Yes, Katrine has not one but TWO castles in her hometown! After a little sightseeing (see pictures) we went to their house and I met her three awesome sisters: Katja, Kaja, Kia (oldest to youngest). After a very authentic danish brunch, we jumped on the trampoline, and threw a frisbee at the park that is literally a block from their house!


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

The PrairieThe Prairie
The Prairie

This is where the local people go to get drunk, so they aren't a bother to the rest of the two
Frederiksborg SlotFrederiksborg Slot
Frederiksborg Slot

Frederiksborg Castle
DSC03209DSC03209
DSC03209

Katrine's mom and dad and myself outside of the castle
Danish Brunch!Danish Brunch!
Danish Brunch!

This is what Katrine's sisters made for the family to eat!
TrampolineTrampoline
Trampoline

Katja is sitting, while Kia gets ready to show off!
FRISBEEFRISBEE
FRISBEE

the girls are good, Katrine did a good job teaching them!


Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb