Film festival


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Hovedstaden » Copenhagen
August 14th 2015
Published: September 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

A few of my housemates and I had planned earlier in the week to go the last night of a film festival in Copenhagen. Being the last film, the title was kept a secret, so we didn't know what to expect but we hoped for the best.

Friday night finally came and we headed off, after eating our individual dinners, to the city. Just a bit more than a hop, skip, and a jump away. At least, that's how it would have been if we had gone the right way. We ended up quite far away from the park and had to walk there with google giving us directions. By the time we reached the park, we were half an hour late to the film. There was a large open area surrounded by trees, and thousands of people had come with their picnic rugs and folding chairs to watch the film. It didn't really matter that we were late to the film, or that most of the good seating places had been taken. Why not? Because the film was in Danish, with no subtitles. Haha, whoops. We did suspect that this might happen. After sitting down for a short rest and eating some snacks, we decided to go further into the city and find a bar. At least it wasn't a completely wasted night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb