SUDOKO TOILET PAPERthings i love about denmark
the most amazing thing in the world
- the nightlife. clubs are open until 6am every single day of the week!
- SUDOKO TOILET PAPER!
- the bread
- how when the fridge is full, everyone just puts things outside to keep them cold
- the fashion. it is seriously cool!
- urban outfitters
- how close it is to other countries
- the concerts (ROSKILDE!)
- the CPH library with an indoor grass area. amazing!
- the good sense of humour of the danish people
- how every single danish person i try to speak danish to laughs at me. i'm not that bad at it am i?!
- the snow!
- how small it is. it's so much easier to see someone on the other side of the country!
- the amount of turkish food
- the '75% off everything' sales
- meeting so many new people from all over the world
- how there is always something to look forward to things i miss about australia
- my family
- my friends
- millie and zorro
- summer festivals
- the cheap soft drink!
- the cheap food in general
- having my license
- my bed
- red rock Honey-Soy Chicken chips
- the swan river
- cottesloe beach
- good asian food
- free virgin to virgin texts
- ararat kebabs
- being able to walk around in my trackies
- good aussie barbeques
- house parties
Tot: 0.531s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0251s; 1; m:apollo w:www (22.214.171.124); sld: 1;
; mem: 6.5mb