Heading to Estonia Summer 2017, Staying in Prague- Adalbert Hotel


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
July 6th 2017
Published: July 12th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Our wonderful HostOur wonderful HostOur wonderful Host

happy to assist us with anything
So where do you look for a place to stay in a city, the city of Prague offer many, many different accomodations, but if you are looking for something a little different at a reasonal price, let me tell you about where we chose to stay. Can you imagin that only 2 mins from the city tram and just outside the city limits you can find yourself staying at a 1000 year old monastery. Well this was quite a find, beautiful old buildings surrounded by extensive gardens and a small lake to stoll around. There is an excellent restaurant on the grounds right beside the hotel, with outside area for a cold beer or a full meal for very reasonable price, I believe our full meal was about 24 euro with drinks. The Adalbert Hotel is situated just within the main gates fo the Brvnov Monastery, the oldest monastery in the Czech Republic they tell me it was founded in about 990 AD. The rooms are a good size, well the one we were in was, large and comfortable on the ground floor just past the breakfast room.

The staff spoke excellent English and were more than happy to help us with planning and with tickest for the tram, even called the Hop on Hop off bus tour to see if our little dog could go. Oh ya, did I mention they do take dogs too!! All of this including breakfast was about 55 euros!!

So were we pleased with our choice of accomodations for our trip to Prague, I would have to say very!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Beautiful gardensBeautiful gardens
Beautiful gardens

Had a wonderful walk all over
DinnerDinner
Dinner

Pork knee. and potato pancakes


12th July 2017

Thanks for pointing out this beautiful and wonderful place ... You can be sure when I go in this country I will spend a few days in this city!

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0575s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb