Prague


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
August 4th 2016
Published: August 4th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Here we are in Europe Again. More precisely Prague. We will be spending 3days here before joining a 7 day Danube river cruise in Regensburg, Germany to Budapest, Hungry. Then on to Vienna, Salzburg and Munich.

We arrived early this morning after a long sleepless flight. It was too early to check-in to our hotel. So we went for breakfast and then walked around old town for awhile. Not an eventful day as everyone was very tired.

Tonight we had a typical czech meal, lots of meat. (see picture). This wasn't my plate, it was shared with 5 other people. Tonight I planned to go to bed early to be in top shape for touristing tomorrow.

Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. It is the 14th largest city in the European Union. It is also the historical capital of Bohemia. Situated in the north-west of the country on the Vltava River, the city is home to about 1.26 million people, while its larger urban zone is estimated to have a population of nearly 2 million. The city has a temperate climate, with warm summers and chilly winters. Prague has the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union.

Tomorrow we are going on a walking tour and saturday a tour of Prague Castle So I'llbe able to tell you more.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb