prague 2009


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
July 16th 2009
Published: July 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 1

Got the bags packed and flew out of air Canada. The flight was long but was able to catch up with friends

Day 2

Arrived at 630am. Got to our hotel only to find out it’s not ours. Finally arrived at ours but 6 hours early. Went out touring the city. Ate in a dungeon like breakfast 30 ft. underground. Managed to see the astronomic clock, where someone was getting married as well as a wicked art exhibit. We saw another tower that is an original guard post as well as the alphabet man statue. My parents and I ate at the original pilsner restaurant and had an amazing Czech dish and of course with an original pilsner. After that Lucas and I couldn’t find the group so we went to cross club, the coolest bar club that I have ever seen. We listened to some dub/ ska in the most modern industrial atmosphere ever.

Day 3

We went to the bone church as well a gothic cathedral with an excellent tour guide who has acted in movies such as illusionist, last holiday, casino royal, from hell and others. We ate an excellent meal, again and had an original Budweiser. After everyone left the pub-crawl Inga, Cleo, Cappy and my self went to a restaurant where we met the 65+ world basketball champions from Lithuania. Some of them have won Olympic medals and word championships medals. We also got into a fight with a cab driver that overcharged us by 10 times.

Day 4

Once we woke up we all went for lunch and then separated. I went to see the cathedral and the castle, which are both the largest of their kind worldwide. I then saw Charles Bridge as well as the canal, which are both extremely popular tourist attractions as well as action movie sets. We then got ready to board our plane for our next stop to Lithuania



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb