Prag


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague » Old Town
September 9th 2009
Published: September 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We love love love Prag! The most beautiful city we have been to sofar! It is just amazing! We took the metro to Josefov, the jewish part of town and walked around admiring the sinagoges. Then we explored the Old Town and watched the play of the Astronomic Clock. The gothic church was beautiful and we loved every little corner there. We walked around and found art nouveau style buildings aswell as an old monastery. There, we bought art nouveau postcards and decided we had to see the Alfons Mucha Museum, who is the art nouveau pioneer. We walked along the water and crossed over to the Metronom from where we had a beautiful view over the whole city. The Prag castle near by, we sat at the St Nicholas church reading the tour book one of Parushs friends had given us. We walked along the castle walls and adored the pitoresque squares and the amazing view over the river and the busy city. We have never seen a city so packed with tourists like this one! Thats why we tried to find little back allies and empty streets. We had a romantic dinner sitting next to the water, looking out on the river and Charles Bridge. There, we had incredible czech food which was really worth the (little more expensive) money. We walked over the Charles Bridge, through the thrusting city. We can really understand why the city is so crowded- Prag is the new Paris! We walked around 11 hours total and were ready for bed when we finally got back...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb