Walk, Walk, Walk


Advertisement
Published: December 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

If I had to choose one word to describe what we did today, it would be the word walk, because basically that’s all we did. We woke up, had the complimentary breakfast in the hotel, and just walked. Not far from our hotel was situated not another famous tourist attraction, but the most famous attraction, Stodolni Street.
This street is literally crazy, it was crowded with people. The atmosphere was hyper and upbeat and had somewhat of a music-based theme. Whether you’re an oldies type of person or a new, hip, today type of person, anyone could find their type of music. Abby and I stuck together and explored every single type of music that was there. It was pretty fun!! Another feature that this street contained was something that I’ll never forget; I swear there were at least 20 bars on that one street! We met a local person that worked on the street and he told us that Stodolni Street is in the Guiness Book of World Records. You know why? It’s in the book of records because it has the highest concentration of bars and clubs on one street. I found out that there are around 45 bars and clubs!! Double the amount I thought it had!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0543s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb