郊外小鎮 Small Town


Advertisement
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

出門不利
雖然係自己衰先,無得埋怨。
但係...500Kc!!!!!!!!! 好想死呀嗰一刻!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>__<

Kutna Hora...The most famous and the reason I went is for the Sedlec Kostnice..a small chapel with decorations made by 40000 peoples' bones...Amazing....it does look cooool I must say!! haaaa
Had to pay extra 50Kc to take pix.....i didnt get the special tic, went it..and still could take pix..haaa! so bad...

Saw many Taiwanese tourist on the way...haaa....

The worst thing about this place is that freakin train station was 3km away from the centre!
Walked almost 45 mins to get there......tho..it isn't that bad actually..
The town itself wasn't that interesting....The main Cathedral was closed for consturction and a bike race...so basically..didn't see much.
Nice relaxing town tho.

I didn't imagine that 0 buses run on Saturdays...so...didn't get a return ticket for the train...DAMNIT...could've saved more money...

I have one lesson and 2 assignments due beginning of the week!! ARGH....I can't write anymore!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

The boney gateway...The boney gateway...
The boney gateway...

Skulls, skulls and more skulls!
Beautiful!Beautiful!
Beautiful!

A chandelier made of bones! Bones from all parts of the body...its amazing..truly amazing piece of art..!
Water FountainWater Fountain
Water Fountain

yes, its a water fountain, sitting at a corner of the street, the inside is actually a gallery for modern art!! cool ne!
Town Hall ChapelTown Hall Chapel
Town Hall Chapel

They worship the Virgin Mary mroe than Jesus in this part of the world...the other side of the chapel..they even have a muslim looking saint next to Jesus..


Tot: 0.302s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 71; dbt: 0.1138s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb