Day 26 - spending our last hours in Split, without money


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Split
June 19th 2015
Published: May 18th 2016
Edit Blog Post

First the first time in one month of travelling, we didn’t set any wake-up. We deserved sleep. I would recommend to stay a day or two in Split, but no more. We didn’t really know what was left to see, or if there was something left to be discovered. Split is nice and beautiful and if you like swimming in the sea and bath sunning, that is fine. As we are not really bath sunning people and, what is more, as I already say, as our budget was quite restricted, we had to keep on doing free things, free activities. We couldn’t even go in restaurant for diner. We keep on crisps and water.



The thing is, all the beaches are made of stone. No sand to be seen at all. There were some crabs as well. We kept our last change to try the famous local Cevapi (So, we took only one for both of us, which the guy didn’t really like) It was accompanied by potatoes and we took a bottle of water (one, as you can guess, for both of us). We tried later the “Ustipak », same kind of fried pastichery, but flat with Nutella inside this time. And we then also fell under the spell of a crepe: walnut, zimt and sugar. Incredible!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb