Day 36


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Split
June 23rd 2015
Published: June 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After some disappointed with missing the blue cave tour due to weather ( too windy today and rain tommorrow) we head to the Zip line adventure.

It is run from a small town called Omiss about 45 minutes away.

The town is beautiful, with huge Rocky Mountains surrounding the river and the sea.

Now this zip line is not for the faint hearted and Michelle is a bit scared of heights, but she steps up anyway.

There are eight zip lines, with the first one taking you over a valley for an amazing 700 metres.

The other seven are a bit shorter but still breathing taking.

One you can do as a tandem and get pics, but we were too worried about dropping the Iphone.

Another one they encourage you to stop in the middle and admire the view, as there is enough gradient to start again.

Michelle tries it, but cant generate enough speed to get her home.

She is left dangling over the ravine and has to pull herself in, very frightened and scared, but makes it home.

Back home around 2 and we are stuffed.

Michelle spends the arvo laying around the pool.

I try the steam room, sauna, plunge pool, spa, and pool, my thoughts of transforming to a jockey have failed,.

We head to the bar and have a quiet night.



.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb