Split- End of Busabout tour


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Split
August 23rd 2014
Published: August 23rd 2014
Edit Blog Post

So the Busabout Tour leg of the journey has ended here in Croatia and and I was very sad to say goodbye to the people we met. I have definitely made a few friends for life and already have plans to meet with a few in London, Bristol and have open invites to Australia and America (which I will definitely be taking them up on!)

We spent our last afternoon and evening wondering around the beautiful city of Split taking in the ancient palace and losing ourselves in the maze of city walls, small streets and markets.
This morning, the 3 of us and a couple of our new found British friends headed around the harbour to the "beach" (a collection of large uncomfortable boulders!) But the water and view is beautiful so no complaints! I would happily stay there all day. The weather has finally picked up and is now a vibrant 27 degrees. The 6 of us are feeling incredibly pale compared to the stunning tanned and elegant croatians! (However I have managed to go pink on my back- Sorry mummy!)

We spent the afternoon wondering the streets and markets and are on our way to the harbour to catch the ferry to Italy!

Hannah x


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb