SPU-CDG


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Split
April 3rd 2019
Published: May 24th 2022
Edit Blog Post

We awoke about 8, got ready, and went to have some breakfast. Our daughter slept in so we brought her some food when we went back. We admired the views of the sea from our Airbnb one last time. It was neat to see the ferries come in and out of the harbor all day and night.

We walked over to the waterfront near the bus station and waited. It was very nice to watch the sea. Soon we were on the bus back to the airport. Along the way, I saw homes being built and thought "I could live here".

SPU check in and security was easy. The terminal was pretty packed with not much seating.

Our flight was Croatia Airlines 474, an A-319 aircraft. The two hour flight to Paris was smooth and routine. Since it was the late afternoon, there were no options back to the US. We knew this and had booked a hotel near CDG and then we would get the nonstop back to Indianapolis the next day. The cool part is that many of our daughter's friends would be on the same flight, as they were returning from a school trip to Italy.

We got a bite to eat for dinner at CDG and then got the shuttle to the B&B Hotel. The hotel was pretty nice, and had a great full breakfast. The hotel was also convenient in that on the shuttle we were the first stop, and also the first on for the morning pick up.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.068s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb