Day 99: Omis and Split


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Omis
August 5th 2011
Published: August 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This morning we broke the trend of getting up an going for a swim - we left the boat at 8.30 and went for a hike up to an old fortress. It took us about 45 mins to get up there, and it had an amazing view at the top so we got our snap on as per usual and took lots of pics. We struggled a bit after having done not much exercise for awhile and realised just how unfit we are!! Too much lying in the sun and holidaying! On the way down we got slightly lost and ended up on residential property and it took us twice as long as it had on the way up. I had thought our sense of direction was getting better but apparently not!

After we got back to the boat we had our last lunch on board - spag bol and pancakes!! Then sailed back towards Split. We stopped on the way for our daily swim and jump getting some more cool pics. Once we got to Split we paid our tab on board and then grabbed a cheap dinner as we had like no money left!! Everyone then went out for a drink and singalong together for the last time, and to give Isobel (our tour leader) her pres - a bright orange watch! She LOVED it! We are gonna miss her! She was an amazing tour leader! So, the tour is over tomo am and we fly out to Greece!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.1219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb