Dubrovnik


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Dubrovnik
September 14th 2007
Published: September 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Terrace ViewTerrace ViewTerrace View

Sitting out on the fabulous terrace
Well, we finally headed off for our honeymoon 6 weeks after the big day!! But it was well worth the wait....Dubrovnik, Croatia really blew us away.

Having a fantastic apartment with a sensational view really helped! Our 'Angelic Apartment' was no more than a 10 minute walk into the Old Town, and even closer to the beach - perfect! Plus, we had a huge terrace that overlooked the water and the Old Town....and here we sipped wine & beer well into the twilight before heading into town for a seafood dinner.

The days we spent lazing on the beach in the morning, before wandering into town for lunch and exploring.

On one of the days we went sea kayaking out to the nearby island, Lokrum, where we had lunch and went snorkelling in small rock cove.

We had absolutely perfect weather - warm, sunny days - so we were finally able to go swimming - our first swim since April!

The 5 days went all too quickly as per usual, and we were back in London before we knew it.....now we're counting down the days til Egypt!!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

the beachthe beach
the beach

the view over the beach
gelati on the watergelati on the water
gelati on the water

we consumed a rather scary amount of gelati over 5 days....at least 2 large cones a day


Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb