Discover The Amazing Charms Of Croatia


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Dubrovnik
August 29th 2019
Published: August 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Croatia - a relatively small country that offers so many possibilities for motor yachting! This place has many charms - both when it comes to breathtaking views, as well as exceptional food or a considerable number of architectural objects. Tourists visiting them in the season can be sure that they will not be surprised by the weather or conditions. It is a guarantee of a successful holiday on the water is the excellent and varied coastline with numerous islands.





This country located in southern Europe is often described as a kind of paradise for yachting enthusiasts! Are you wondering why? YACHTIC will convince you that yacht charter in Croatia is an amazing adventure!

In the beginning - Dubrovnik

Let's start our journey from Dubrovnik - a city that is considered a flagship of Croatia. This is where tourists visit the most. What is the reason? Certainly a large number of monuments in the form of temples, churches and tenement houses contributed to this, which in 1979 made Dubrovnik a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Fans of Croatian cuisine and lush nightlife will be delighted with what this city offers them. On the other hand, Rijeka Dubrovacka tempts with a well-sheltered port and a developed infrastructure.

Split, which is a must-see during the trip

A place that you just have to visit while in Croatia is Split, beautifully situated on the Adriatic. In this city there is also no shortage of delightful monuments and charming restaurants that tempt tourists with the unique taste of their dishes. Tourists visiting this city are most often attracted by the palace of Emperor Diocletian, who also found his place on the UNESCO World Heritage List.

Magic Zadar

The uniqueness of this place lies in the fact that the sea plays the organ here. All this thanks to the organs built into the waterfront, which, under the influence of waves motion, emit original sounds. Visitors can also see numerous churches, monasteries, gates and town halls that constitute the centuries-old cultural heritage of this region. Seekers of new taste sensations will be able to taste the original cherry liqueur in Zadar, which this city is famous for.



Croatia is not only cities gathering tourists full of restaurants and cafes. Her charms are also places closer to nature, away from crowded cities and the crowds associated with them. Don't hesitate, just choose a date that's convenient for you, book your yacht and discover Croatia with YACHTIC!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1123s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb