Birthday party for Gina


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Baska Voda
October 16th 2010
Published: October 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today we celebrated my birthday early. Marina made a wonderful lemon cake, from scratch of course. We drank champagne and then Marina suprised me and Cara with wonderful gifts. My card said happy birthday and Cara's said happy (whatever). She gave me beautiful silver hoop earrings and Guess perfume which smells oh so good. Cara got silver dangle earrings and a ceramic plate inlaid with bay leaves. Then we all cuddled in Marina's bed and looked at old photo albums from when she was young. It was once of the best birthday celebrations I have ever had and I feel so blessed to know such a kind and loving woman as Marina. Tomorrow we will spend the whole day together before going to bed early, we have to get up at four in the morning to make it to the airport in Split by six. Although we are all excited to get home to our families we are sad to leave Marina's house and sad to leave the Adriatic. We have all fallen in love with the sea. One last day for now, but not forever, we all know that no matter what we will return here to Baska Voda someday.


Additional photos below
Photos: 57, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



17th October 2010

Such cute pics!! Thanks for sharing! Marina's son looks just like her!! Have a great flight home!!

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb