I felt good arriving in Croatia. I had woken up on the right side of bed so to speak, even though this had consisted of the back seat of the bus.
On speaking to the guy at the information centre who spoke fluent English and was extremely helpful, I set off to meet my couch surfing host at a movie theatre. On the way there I came across a massive student demonstration which had apparently been tak... Read Full Entry
1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. - Mark Twain
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine
3. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson
4. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson
5. All the pathos and irony of leaving onefs youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise trav... full info