We're having a heatwave ----


Advertisement
Bulgaria's flag
Europe » Bulgaria » Varna Province » Varna
June 24th 2007
Published: June 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

and how even the regulars say it's hotter than usual(40 yesterday and 41/42 forecast for today.!!) Thank god for the sea. So pleanty has happened since my last blog - probably the most sensational thing is no 2 house should be mine on Mon after seeing the notary and parting with 27000Eu. Hoping to begin removing on Tues but am keeping on hostel place so that I have a release in the evenings to break me in easily to the new routine. The old one has become first thing each am go down to the van spend time with and feed/water Botty, pack up bits for the beach (food-wise) then back up to the hostel for breakfast.Either beach for most of day then 4.30 bus home or if need for worketc then beach in afternoon and hostel lift at 6 pm with other beachers. Have also taken 2 trips to the supermarket, negotiating Varna roads reasonably easily so I am pleased with myself. Obviously will not have proper pool in time for Sam's arrival nevertheless I will pickup the largest self assembly one I can find. So this week coming will be mostly shopping for furniture etc + beach as and when convenient. On top of the roasting weather the wind has got up whipping the sea into bodysurfing waves and torrential thunderstorms in the evenings. However it seems to be as hot the next day. Another first has been go-karting and watching live international volleyball on the beach. Necer a dull moment and tan is so improved that now people come up to me (obviously asking a question but in Bulgarian.) Sure I've forgotten more events but that is a little flavour of life here - more later. Supergran.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.26s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0652s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb