Latest update.


Advertisement
Bulgaria's flag
Europe » Bulgaria » Varna Province » Valchi Dol
October 21st 2008
Published: October 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Re car: Having left it with them for repair I got back at 6 to find that they did not know yet what was wrong but to bring it back in on Mon when they would try to diagnose again and fit the windscreen (tues am)which had arrived on Thurs. As a result I had to find a way round no car Mon nite to get home in. Georgies neice agreed to put me up for the night and Mater was going to come in with me to spend time with her.Over the weekend the light did not come on and in fact still has not since then.Meta also was in very bad health on Sunday and so the visit would be akward. I went to Nissan as agreed and said that I wanted nothing done re light at this time but I would bring the car in to them next day early as requested.Renault and Nissan having amalgamated here I had to take the car to the Renault garage for 9 am.Took the parts with me in the car and drove home that evening! The next day i arrived at 9am. Thank god that Nissan hadn't got the car to deliver or i would have had to cover another night away from home. They had no record of the booking,even after finding my contact in Renault.Couldn't promise to finish before 'Close of play' but said Thurs would be clear enough to get it done in the day.I lett the parts and returned home.Meta still worse if anything despite visit from Doctor on Sun and Mon and so to go into hospital (for a week's rest and tests) on Weds. I had agreed to drive her there but ambulance had been ordered so I followed on with Ivanka (daughter ) in car. Spent most of the day there whilst meta was settled in and eventually all children came and went to floods of tears. Planned to go to Devnya(hosp) on Sun so G could visit for a 2nd time. However she arrived home that day in son's car which was a nice surprise. Fatmay therefore managed to catch up with her before heading for her hospital routine visit. Expected her out on next Sun and she ariived on Weds.!!So role/time reversal.The freezer was returned and a replacement arrived 2 days later.It has been perfect and a great help.Yunets also has been sorted out so that is another job done.Hoping to gather up sufficient money to get radiators in 24 and one or two other small items completed. within the next 2 weeks . Jan and John it seems like me can't get enough of here.They are coming to their new house from 9th - 18th Nov. So life goes on with excitement.
Guess that's about all for now. Weather here is glorious again this Oct. and the ground around the 2 houses has been rotovated for the first time so things are improving. Regards to all,Supergran.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb