Rural Palace Bulgaria- great for everyone!!!


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Bulgaria's flag
Europe » Bulgaria » Sofia Province » Borovets
June 20th 2007
Published: June 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

“Rural Palace” is an English owned villa in the mountain village of Govedartsi, which is approx 15 minutes drive to the popular ski resort Borovets. The villa has 3 double rooms which are en suite at 20 pounds for the room, and an open plan kitchen, lounge for your relaxation. In this comfortable area there is for your use satellite TV, wireless internet, and a kitchen dining area; with beautiful views to the mountains. There is a large garden to the rear of the villa, which is perfect for relaxing in the evenings, or enjoying the sun during the day.

In the area surrounding Govedartsi there is the Protected National Forest, which provides stunning scenery and many different walks. There are many places of interest to visit including the 7 lakes, Rila Monastery, and also the city of Sofia. There is a large amount of outdoor activities available in the area such as Quad biking, water sports, walking, cycling, fishing and golf. There are local spas and the local water supply is of a high quality.

For photos, booking and more info check out this link;

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/borovets/21532

Brilliant!!!!!

.


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb