Belgium - Last Europe Entry - France is first entry


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Saint-Raphael » Brugge
September 6th 2007
Published: September 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post


Sadly today we head back to London. We stop off in Brugge for lunch and some chocolate (promised work I would bring some back)! Pretty town, wish we had longer to wonder round. Then its back on the ferry, her we say goodbye to the legendary L.J and Foggy who have been awesome crew the whole trip, sad to do hugs and say goodbye. We arrive in Dover in style where it’s absolutely bucketing down with rain and the bus trip back to the hostel is the quietest we have been in 24 days %!((MISSING)

We get off the bus where some madman starts abusing the heck out of our bus driver, really weird, lucky the police were near by. Then we all say ‘see ya later’ to all the fun boys & girls on tour, because we know its not goodbye. Some of us have already planned some trips again together so there’s plenty of more fun to come!

We’re back at he hostel, we stay there for the night and then Kate and I all on our lonesome get a plane from Luton to Edinburgh.

THE END


Since then….

We were homeless, broke and had to hit the real world straight away back to work, how depressing. We were lucky enough to get to stay with a friend Kate works with for 2 weeks. I also had the most homesickest (he he) day I have had the whole 6mnths we’ve been away, was nearly ready to get on a plane back home, but not just yet! We were both starting to get worried about finding a flat in that short amount of time but alas we now have a home. It’s a cosy little place, I have the comfiest king size bed so I,m finally catching up on some much needed sleep, and the couch is also very very comfy!! Best is its really close to everything, over the opposite side of town to where we were before and it takes me a whole 15mins to walk to work! It was a good time to come back as the Edinburgh festival was on. We went to the Military tattoo which was good, I went to a strange burlesque comedy thing with the girls form work, bit ordinary, and last week we saw the Ladyboys from Bangkok with the girls form work, a very good laugh! We hit the town on a Saturday night to few venues and last week caught u with a couple of the guys we were on tour with. Best thing about having our own flat is we will also finally have a landline and with the deal we’re getting we get unlimited international calls, YAY, so I can call home whenever and to who ever I want - look out!!

Well, now I have bored you all more than ever, finally the end, I hear you say, I will say farewell til next time!!

Miss everyone millions xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

15 sleeps til Oktoberfest!!!





Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.272s; Tpl: 0.034s; cc: 19; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb