Brussles was all good. Having heard many mixed reports about it, I hadn't set the expectation bar that high and the bar was very easily and very quickly surpassed. The beer alone, was enough to etch a firm place in the memory bank. I had held the opinion that German beer was the best in the world. Three days in Belgium and 30 beers later was enough to change that.
While in Brussels, apart fro... Read Full Entry
1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. - Mark Twain
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine
3. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson
4. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson
5. All the pathos and irony of leaving onefs youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise trav... full info