Day 7


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria
August 1st 2006
Published: August 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

SignSignSign

Here is a sign on the building
Another early wake-up call... however now that I am a week into this awesome trip, it's def. worth it.

We were supposed to do this sweet optional which included bike riding, however it kept raining. Our amazing staff and tour manager figured everything out. He made us wait a bit and lucky for us, it got sunny out and the bike ride was still on.

For people that either couldn't ride for that long of a time or had some reason for not being able to ride the bikes there was other options for them which included rest at the hotel or a car coming to pick them up and meet whoever took the bikes at various locations.

The Tour Manager sets that all up for you. You are always taken care of.

After that we got to relax at the hotel. Some people caught up on some sleep, others went out and walked around the small town. There were a bunch of shops, a supermarket, and some trails to do some running and biking.

We ate dinner together and then headed to a nightlife spot in walking distance from the hotel called, The Silver Bullet.
Local sightsLocal sightsLocal sights

Some local sights...
It was a local bar and our tour manager knew all of the owners. It was unbelievable. We got to meet some other Contiki groups and everyone just hung out together.

There was music so everyone was dancing around and drinking. We all just had a good time together.

I made it a pretty somewhat early night back to the hotel because we were leaving for ITALY the next day. However, it was a great night. I have never laughed that hard, I swear.

-Monica-


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

So awesomeSo awesome
So awesome

It was just beautiful
Some people we metSome people we met
Some people we met

Here is a pic of some of the other Contiki people we met
We are readyWe are ready
We are ready

Bring on Venice!


Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0972s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb