two weeks :) :(


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna
March 10th 2012
Published: March 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

hi eveyone! sorry but not much to report the last week or so. two weeks left and i am starting to get sad about leaving! but i am also excited to bring Babsi back with me and have her live with us, i am going to have a sister! but i will miss everyone here so much. Babsi pierced her ear by her self which is awesome! her mom found out but she was ok after being upset. i am going to get my second piercings in when i get back. this weekend we aren't going out but we are supposed to go to this castle called Schloss Schönbrun so that should be fun. been doing alot of math homework and home work for here i guess they saved all of it for the end of my trip. 😞 how mean. next week we have an English test and it will be so pointless! they are learning vocabulary about statistics! who ever uses that! then the week we leave we have a Geography test and a math test (which i don't have to do). today it is sunny and clear but probably cold, it says it is 48, so not too bad. ok that's pretty much it bye! love you all tons!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb