connor's entry March 14 Kaprun Austria


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Salzburg » Zell am See
March 14th 2008
Published: March 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

castlecastlecastle

We also spend a whole lot of time looking at castles!
Hi it is Connor age 9. When we get on to the plane for Washington I immediately notice that the plane was huge! The economy seats were great! I can not even imagine the first class seats. After the head aching plane ride we saw the first class seats, they were almost three feet wide and had a massage in it. Also it had a computer with internet connections and a flat screen TV!
When we were driving in the car it was supposed to take 2 ½ hours but it ended up taking 5-7 hours because our road was blocked. After we turned around and we were back on track there was a hold up. We tried to figure out what happen but there was a big tracker trailer in front of us. But we managed to find out there was a train wreck! A lumber truck hit a train and the logs rolled off and hit 2 other cars and they hit the train. So we waited for about 10 minutes and finally we decided that we were already late enough. So we turned around and followed 2 other cars. But then we noticed that we were in a bicycle lane. We were winding and turning all over the place. Mom was freaking out because we were off road.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb