Still in Paradise - Naranjo Chicos


Advertisement
Published: May 19th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Leaving at 6:00 AM with again a small but this time quite fast boat we were dropped, after just two hours of sailing between numerous small and large islands, some only a few metres with two palm trees, we arrived at Isla Naranjo Chico at Cabanas Miro. The hosts of this Cabanas were of course not expecting us but were extremely welcoming and immediately started to prepare our cabanas and breakfast. This island is the closest you can get to Paradise Island I guess. This is 100% Judith and Merijn habitat. The white sandy beach, the turquoise water, the surrounding corral reef, the hammocks in the shadow of some palm trees …. this is just perfect. This is worth a journey.We spent our days waking up rather early, doing a little yoga on the beach (only Judith) saluting the rising sun, going for a swim (both of us) just before breakfast prepared with fresh baked bread. After breakfast it’s hammock time, reading our books, studying some Spanish language. Just before lunch we go out with our masks and snorkels. It’s great to swim out from our beach, around half the island and wash up at the other side beach. On the way we enjoy the colourful alive corrals, schools of tropical fishes and we bump in to a beautiful eagle ray and the local giant barracuda.Life’s good. This is the part where we do not want to leave paradise.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb