You know you're on an island when...
Edit Blog Post
Published: September 16th 2007
A few observations from our stay here on the island of Vieques, just off the east coast of Puerto Rico You know you're on an island when:
- A horse stampede runs wild through your property
- We're going to the beach...again.
- Taking a nap is easy
- Catching up on our reading; books and blogs.
- Watching the horse, or chicken cross the road while driving
- We can pick fresh limes and papayas on our property
- A power outage can follow a heavy rainstorm
- and is the reason we unplug the phone and laptop during a storm and monitor hurricane weather sites
- Interesting dining options
- Another day, something else breaks down, and Dennis repairs it (today, it's our landline!)
Tot: 2.913s; Tpl: 0.094s; cc: 10; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0851s; 2; m:saturn w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb
Copyright Notice: All Rights Reserved
Contact Nancy & Dennis (NancyDennis)
Do not copy images or text from this page without requesting and receiving permission. All rights are reserved by the author and photographer.
- a lack of a response does not mean that you have permission to use material from this page.