More Smoking Volcanoes / Más volcanes humeantes


Advertisement
Published: December 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Nicaragua


Granada: Cathedral / CatedralGranada: Cathedral / CatedralGranada: Cathedral / Catedral

A time capsule was buried under the cross in 1899, hoping for a peaceful 20th century (unfortunately they didn't have much luck) ********* Bajo la cruz hay una cápsula del tiempo, enterrada en 1899 con la esperanza de tener un pacífico siglo XIX (desafortunadamente no tuvieron mucha suerte)


After going through Panama and Costa Rica at a somewhat leisurely pace, we realised we would have to speed up a bit if we wanted to make it to Mexico in time for our flight a month later (we only had 2 months for our entire journey through Central America). Consequently, we didn't make as many stops in the countries that followed, which means the next few blogs will be shorter than usual (is that a sigh of relief we hear?).

The border crossing into Nicaragua was the most eventful yet. We had read somewhere there was an entry tax of $5, so when the bus driver asked us to hand over $8 per person to his assistant, so he could process all the passports at the same time, we decided to put up a fight as we thought charging us an extra $3 per person was cheekiness verging on hard core shamelessness. So we told him we would process our passports ourselves, thank you. After waiting in a queue for quite a few minutes, the driver came over and started shouting at us that we had to put our luggage through for checking at customs, so he dragged us out of the first queue and once more insisted we handed over our passports and the dosh to his assistant, threatening to leave us behind if we held the bus up. Upon insisting we wanted to do it personally, Mark stayed with the bags waiting his turn in a second queue, whilst Maria joined a third queue as indicated by said assistant, only to be turned away at the window by the official after several minutes wait, saying he didn't process individual passports but bus loads only, despite having just processed those of a family of Americans right in front of her (are you still following this? We were very confused at the time ourselves).

He wouldn't budge despite her loud protests that she had been sent to that specific window by the bus employee, so she had to rejoin the first queue, convinced once more that the governments only employs swines and other pea-brains of “unknown parentage” to work at border posts. After a couple of minutes Mark started shouting that the bus was leaving without us and we had to literally run after it.
Ometepe: Making new friends / Haciendo nuevas amistadesOmetepe: Making new friends / Haciendo nuevas amistadesOmetepe: Making new friends / Haciendo nuevas amistades

This little deer was a restaurant's pet and ran free in their huge back garden ********* Este cervatillo era la mascota de un restaurante y correteaba libre en su enorme jardín
By the time Maria reached it, Mark had already stopped it by literally standing in front of it and hammering on the driver's window with the palms of his hands. A shouting match ensued between the driver and Maria, the former accusing us of mistrusting them and not wanting to pay the fee, the latter accusing them of cheating and lying. All the other people at the border were surely finding all this extremely amusing and more than likely appreciated a bit of cabaret to help pass the time at the boring queue... but we were ready to kill the pig behind the wheel (who must have surely been of “unknown parentage” as well) and have him for tea with roast potatoes.

Anyway, in the end it was us that had to budge and give our passports and the money to the assistant, who funnily enough went to the same official who had turned Maria down minutes earlier, but was now happy to process our passports, for a tip deducted from our oversized “entry tax” no doubt.

So we had barely spent a few minutes in the country and already we felt like we couldn't wait to leave. Fortunately, other people we met and came into contact with more than made up for the experience, as the affirmation in our guide book that “Nicaraguans are the friendliest people in Central America” turned out to be true.

It didn't take too long to arrive in Granada, where our bags (and almost ourselves) were thrown off the bus rather unceremoniously, and after a long walk to the square under an unforgiving sun, we booked ourselves into a nice hotel. Where, by the way, we were given a 40%!d(MISSING)iscount on the initially quoted price of the room. Guess we had our technique more perfected by then, so we ended up paying the same price we would have paid for a stinky traveller's hostel. The only downside was that we were woken up at 5am the next morning by the insistant ringing of the Cathedral bells! But who the heck goes to hear mass at that ungodly hour???

Still, after settling into our nice room, and feeling considerably more cheerful with the experience of the idiotic bus driver pushed to the back of our minds, we went out for lunch and came to the conclusion that we had to agree with our guidebook that Nicaraguans really are friendly. Although there were plenty of tourists in town (the locals should be well used to us), we still had a few people (young guys particularly) greeting us from across the street and from cars as we walked by, big smiles on their faces, as if we were a great new attraction.

Granada is the third largest city in the country, and one of prettiest one too, having retained many original buildings despite having suffered pirate attacks and been burnt down in 1856. Nicaragua has been classified as one of the poorest countries in the world; its per capita income is the lowest in Latin America. However, despite the obvious need in which its people live, we didn't feel as pressurised to spend every penny we owned in their shops, nor did beggars accost us from every corner, as they did in Bolivia and Peru.

Volcanoes are one of the biggest natural attractions throughout parts of Central America, and near Granada you can find the Masaya Volcano, a complex consisting of 5 craters, of which only one, the Santiago crater, is still active. With its constant emission of gas, it is said to be one of the greatest natural polluters in the world.

It's quite easy to get there by public transport, you just need to jump on any of the buses heading to the capital Managua and ask the driver to drop you off at the entrance to the national park. After paying the entrance fee, there is a bit of a walk to the visitor information centre. We climbed up there, roasting under an infernal sun as there was no shade along the way; so when we were offered transportation to the crater (for a fee, obviously), we gladly accepted. The road to the top is paved, so it made for an easy and quick drive. Once at the top you can look down into the crater, a huge, gaping mouth producing a fair amount of stinky gas, but we saw no lava.

One of the park rangers took us to a cave that had been formed by an underground river of lava. We went deep inside the volcano, walking on the ancient and cooled lava flow, using feeble head torches to find our way. Apparently the local indigenous people used to come here to make
Granada: La Merced Church / IglesiaGranada: La Merced Church / IglesiaGranada: La Merced Church / Iglesia

Another time capsule was buried under this cross in 1999, hoping for a better 21st century ********* Otra cápsula del tiempo fue enterrada bajo esta cruz en 1999, esperando tener mejor suerte en el siglo XXI
offerings (sacrifices etc) to the volcano god, hoping he wouldn’t get annoyed and therefore blow his top off. After that we went for a walk round one of the other craters. This one being inactive was completely different to the other one, as it was covered in a green layer of vegetation that offers home and cover to the local wildlife, although the only fauna we saw were a bunch of vultures perched on the trees, no doubt waiting for us to drop dead under the intense heat. This thought became less of a joke, after deciding to walk back down the volcano in the mid-day sun and finding that we were being followed by a park ranger on a bike; we thought he was doing it to make sure we didn’t pass out in the heat, but we later found out it was a kind of escort as local farmers had been known to rob tourists on their way in and out of the park.

Our next stop was Ometepe, the biggest island on Lake Nicaragua, and the largest freshwater island in the world. It is made up of two volcanoes, Concepcion, still active (last eruption occurred in the 1950s), and Maderas, now extinct.

There is a bus that goes round, but only like twice a day, and it takes forever to get anywhere, so we had planned to hire a car so we could explore the island more easily. A guy on the boat however had told us about a friend of his who could take us to the other side of the island, doubling as a bit of a tourist guide too, drop us off at the accommodation and then pick us up again any day and time we wanted to bring us back to the ferry. It worked out cheaper than hiring a car, particularly because we shared it with a girl we had met on the Masaya Volcano, so went for this option instead.

After having lunch in a small restaurant by the shore of the lake, our guide/driver took us to see some pre-Columbian basalt statues in the village of Altagracia, and a collection of indigenous petroglyphs in the middle of the jungle. The accommodation was one of the most basic ones we'd come across, a huge house divided into rooms of various sizes, with only planks of wood as walls (that didn't reach the roof), the “luxury” quarters being our double room for example, that was so small we couldn't both stand by the bed if both rucksacks were also on the floor as otherwise we couldn't open the door properly. The “budget” accommodation was a shared dormitory with hammocks instead of beds.

The next day we got up early to climb the Maderas volcano (the extinct one). However, Mark, who had complained the day before of not feeling particularly well, woke up with a bit of a temperature and a sore throat, so he stayed behind and enjoyed a lie-in and a couple of hours of interneting (one of the most remote places we’ve got online) whilst Maria got caked in mud and fell on her backside a couple of times climbing up and down the darn mountain. It was an arduous and slippery walk through a thick forest, with only one viewpoint along the way where we could look through a gap in the trees and see the other volcano in the distance. The rest of the walk is through thick forest and all you can see is trees; that is, if you dare take your eyes off the ground, as you feel like you're skating rather than walking and need all your concentration not to fall over. Once at the end of the walk, you find yourself at the bottom of the crater, which is now filled by a green lagoon. It was a very nice spot, but wouldn't go as far as saying it was well worth the effort and bruises... we didn't even go swimming to cool down, we were put off after seeing one of the girls being immediately engulfed by mud and sinking up to her knees when she tried to get in the water. But at least they saw two groups of howler monkeys along the way which are always entertaining.

Our driver picked us up at sunset to take us back to the harbour end of the island, where we spent a night recovering from our ailments before hopping back on the ferry and later yet another American school bus to take us to the capital Managua. The bus driver dropped us off in the middle of nowhere on the outskirts of town, stuffing our rucksacks into a taxi before we had a chance to say anything. After establishing the fare with the taxi driver, he took us to our hostel, and it was not until we were getting our bags out of the boot that he suddenly decided to ask us for almost as much money for the backpacks as for the ride itself. Maria basically told him to get stuffed, as a) we knew it wasn't true that there was an extra charge for luggage and b) if there was, he should have told us at the beginning when she asked him what the fare was. Ignoring her completely, he turned on Mark, demanding the money in Spanish, and Mark telling him where to go in English. Having to admit defeat, he went away fuming and shouting at Mark that he had “no shame”! You've got to be kidding! Pot, kettle, black??

The good news as far as we were concerned though, is that this was the second taxi driver we had managed to “p off”, making them pay for the times other people from their species had ripped us off in the past as well as for their own attempts to do likewise (nah nah nah-nah nah). Excellent! Now we just need to get back at a border control officer and our happiness will be complete... watch this space...

To add to Mark's euphoria, he watched England beat Ecuador 1-0 in the world cup on the hostel's TV. After a quiet evening, we had an early night as we were leaving for Honduras with the first light the next morning, in what turned out to be not the bus journey from hell but the bus journey from Antarctica...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Después de cruzar Panamá y Costa Rica a un ritmo algo pausado, nos dimos cuenta de que tendríamos que apretar un poco la marcha si queríamos llegar a México a tiempo para coger nuestro vuelo un mes más tarde (sólo teníamos dos meses para hacernos Centro America de punta a punta). En consecuencia, no pudimos hacer tantas paradas en los países que siguieron, lo que significa que las páginas siguientes van a ser bastante más cortas que hasta ahora (¿es eso que oímos un suspiro de alivio?).

El cruce fronterizo hacia Nicaragua fue el más “colorido” hasta la fecha. Habíamos leído que la tasa de entrada al país era de $5, así que cuando el conductor nos pidió a todos los pasajeros
Boat to Ometepe Island / Barco hacia la Isla OmetepeBoat to Ometepe Island / Barco hacia la Isla OmetepeBoat to Ometepe Island / Barco hacia la Isla Ometepe

Concepcion Volcano in the distance ********* Volcán Concepción en la distancia
que le diéramos $8 a su ayudante, para que pudiera procesar todos los pasaportes a un tiempo acelerando así el proceso, nosotros decidimos darle un poco de guerra ya que nos pareció que cobrarnos $3 extra por persona era un abuso rozando sinvergonzonería descarada. Así que le dijimos que nuestros trámites los haríamos nosotros. Después de esperar en una cola durante varios minutos, se nos acercó el conductor quien de muy malas maneras nos dijo a gritos que no podíamos estar ahí, que teníamos que llevar nuestro equipaje a los de la aduana para que nos lo miraran, así que nos sacó de la cola y una vez más insistió que soltáramos los pasaportes y la pasta, amenazando con dejarnos tirados si le retrasábamos. Y una vez más le insistimos que lo hacíamos personalmente, así que mientras Mark esperaba en la cola de la aduana con nuestro equipaje, yo volvía a las ventanillas y me sumé a una cola diferente según me indicó el ayudante del conductor. Pero después de varios minutos de espera, el de la ventanilla me mandó a freir espárragos diciendo que él sólo procesaba buses y no pasaportes individuales (y eso que acababa de procesar los de una familia americana justo delante de mí)

No hubo forma de ablandarle a pesar de mis protestas (en voz bien alta para que se enterara todo el mundo), explicándole que había sido uno de los empleados del bus quien me había mandado a su cola, y que el bus se iba a largar sin nosotros si no me lo hacía, pero como quien quiere razonar con un burro, no me sirvió de nada, y tuve que volverme a la primera cola, convencida una vez más de que los gobiernos sólo emplean puercos y otra gentuza de parentesco desconocido para trabajar en los puestos fronterizos. Y no habían pasado dos minutos cuando Mark se puso a gritarme que el bus se largaba sin nosotros. Salimos por patas en su persecución abandonando cola y equipaje, para cuando yo lo alcancé Mark se había colocado delante para detenerlo, y estaba aporreando la ventanilla del conductor con ambas manos. Así comenzó un combate de gritos e insultos medio velados, ellos acusándonos de desconfiar y de no querer pagar la tasa, yo de ser unos embusteros y unos chorizos. El resto de la congregación debió encontrar todo súper entretenido y seguramente nos agradecieron para sus adentros que le proporcionáramos un poco de cabaret para ayudarles a combatir el aburrimiento de esperar en las malditas colas... pero nosotros estábamos listos para matar al cerdo detrás del volante (que debía ser de parentesco desconocido también) y comérnoslo con patatas.

En fín, que al final tuvimos que ser nosotros quienes diéramos nuestro brazo a torcer y nuestro dinero y pasaportes al ayudante. Este, echando más sal a la herida, fue directo a la ventanilla cuyo empleado me había rechazado a mí unos minutos antes, pero que ahora no tuvo problema en tramitar nuestros pasaportes, sin duda alguna por una propina descontada de nuestra inflada “tasa de entrada”.

De modo que sólo llevábamos unos minutos en el país y ya estábamos deseando irnos. Por fortuna, otra gente con la que entramos en contacto más que nos compensaron por la mala experiencia, y la afirmación en nuestra guía de viaje de que “los nicaragüenses son la gente más agradable de Centro América” resultó ser muy acertada.

No tardamos mucho en llegar a Granada, donde nuestras mochilas fueron arrojadas del bus de manera poco ceremoniosa (y nosotros casi también) a modo de despedida. Tras una larga caminata hasta la plaza bajo un sol implacable, nos alojamos en un hotel bien majo, donde por cierto nos dieron un descuento del 40% sobre el precio indicado inicialmente. Suponemos que para entonces teníamos la técnica más perfeccionada, y de esta manera acabamos pagando lo mismo que por una habitación en una maloliente hostal de mochileros. La única desventaja según descubrimos esa noche, es que las campanas de la catedral nos despertaron muy groseramente cuando se pusieron a repicar de manera insistente ¡a las 5 de la mañana! ¿¿Pero quién porras va a escuchar misa a esas horas tan intempestivas??

Pero según nos acomodamos en nuestra habitación, sintiéndonos de considerable mejor humor con la experiencia del pedorro del conductor ya casi olvidada, y salimos a buscar un sitio para comer, tuvimos que darle la razón a nuestra guía de viaje que los nicaragüenses son bien simpáticos. Aunque había un montón de turistas por la ciudad (los habitantes deberían estar bien acostumbrados a vernos), aún nos saludaron muchos según caminábamos por la calle (especialmente chavales), mandándonos un saludo desde la acera opuesta y desde los coches según nos pasaban, con amplias sonrisas en sus rostros, como si fuéramos una atracción nueva y excitante.

Granada es la tercera ciudad más grande del país, y una de las más bonitas también, conservando muchos edificios originales a pesar de haber sufrido ataques de piratas extranjeros y un incendio en 1856. Nicaragua está clasificada como uno de los países más pobres del mundo; sus ingresos per capita son los más bajos de Latino América. Sin embargo, a pesar de la necesidad que padecen sus gentes, no nos sentimos presionados a gastarnos hasta nuestro último céntimo en sus tiendas, ni nos vimos acosados por mendigos en cada rincón, como nos pasó en Bolivia y Perú.

Los volcanes son una de las mayores atracciones naturales por mucho de Centro América, y cerca de Granada se encuentra el Volcán Masaya, un complejo de 5 cráteres de los que sólo uno, el cráter Santiago, aún se mantiene activo. Con sus constantes emisiones de gas, dicen que es uno de los mayores contaminadores naturales del mundo.

Es muy fácil llegar hasta allí en transporte público, no tienes más que subirte a uno de los muchos buses que van a la capital, Managua, y pedirle al conductor que te deje a la entrada del parque nacional. Después de pagar la entrada, hay un buen paseo hasta el centro de visitantes, que nos chupamos cuesta arriba, sin sombra y torrándonos bajo un sol infernal, así que cuando nos ofrecieron transporte hasta el cráter (por un precio, por supuesto), aceptamos de buena gana. La carretera hasta la cima está pavimentada, así que no tardamos mucho en llegar. Una vez arriba te puedes asomar al borde del cráter que es una boca enorme echando humo apestoso constantemente, y aunque también produce lava, no vimos ninguna.

Una vez inhalados suficientes gases para durarnos todo el día, uno de los guardaparques nos llevó a dar un paseo hasta una cueva formada por un río de lava subterráneo. Nos adentramos bastante, pero aparte de un manojo de murciélagos, no vimos mucho más, ya que las pilas de las antorchas que nos habían proporcionado estaban más muertas que vivas e iluminaban más bien poco. De haberlo sabido nos habríamos llevado las nuestras para ver mejor, el suelo y el techo de la cueva son de lava endurecida, y al final del paseo se llega a una sala donde la gente indígena local solía congregarse a realizar ceremonias y practicar sacrificios para aplacar al dios de la montaña.

Después de la cueva nos fuimos a dar un paseo por otro de los cráteres, que siendo inactivo era completamente diferente al otro, éste estaba cubierto en una capa verde de vegetación que ofrece hogar y protección a una variedad de fauna local. Aunque la única fauna que vimos nosotros fue un puñado de buitres acechándonos con ojos golosones desde los árboles, sin duda alguna esperando que nos cayéramos muertos en la canícula. Este pensamiento dejó de ser una broma cuando en el camino de regreso vimos cómo uno de los guardaparques nos seguía a poca distancia en bicicleta; pensamos que sería para asegurarse de que llegábamos hasta la salida sin desmayarnos, aunque luego nos enteramos que era más bien a modo de escolta, ya que no hacía mucho se habían dado casos de robos a turistas por parte de gente que vive en fincas cercanas al parque.

Nuestra próxima parada fue Ometepe, la isla más grande del Lago Nicaragua, y la isla de agua dulce más grande del mundo. Está formada por dos volcanes, Concepción, aún activo (la última erupción ocurrió en los años 50), y Maderas, ya extinto.

Aunque hay un bus que te lleva de un lado a otro de la isla, sólo lo hace dos veces al día, y tarda una eternidad en llegar a ningún sitio, así que habíamos planeado alquilar un coche para poder explorar la isla más fácilmente. Pero en el ferry que nos llevó a la isla, un chico que buscó entre todos los turistas a alguien que hablara español, nos habló de un amigo suyo que podía llevarnos hasta el otro extremo de la isla, haciendo las veces de guía turístico, dejarnos en el alojamiento, y luego recogernos a cualquier hora del día que quisiéramos regresar a por el ferry de vuelta. Esta opción resultó ser más barata que el coche, especialmente porque lo compartimos con una chica que habíamos conocido en Masaya, así que aceptamos.

Después de almorzar en un restaurante junto a la orilla del lago, nuestro chófer-guía nos llevó a ver unas estatuas de basalto precolombinas en el pueblo de Altagracia, y una colección de petroglifos indígenas en mitad de la jungla. El alojamiento resultó ser uno de los más básicos que nos hemos encontrado, una casa enorme dividida en varias habitaciones de diferentes tamaños, las de “lujo” no siendo más que nuestra habitación doble por ejemplo, tan pequeña que con nuestras mochilas en el suelo no podíamos salir de la habitación juntos porque no había sitio para abrir la puerta. Los aposentos de los menos ricos consistían en dormitorios compartidos, con hamacas en vez de camas.

Al día siguiente nos levantamos temprano para subir al volcán Maderas (el extinto). Pero Mark, que ya se había quejado el día anterior de no encontrarse bien, se despertó con fiebre y dolor de garganta, así que se quedó en la cama y disfrutó de un descanso y, sorprendentemente, de un par de horas de internet (uno de los sitios más remotos donde hemos encontrado conexión), mientras que yo me pegué un baño de lodo y me caí de culo un par de veces subiendo y bajando la jodía montaña que más se asemeja a una montón de barro. Podría describir la experiencia como un “paseo” pesado y resbaladizo, y algo monótono, ya que en todo el camino no hay más que un punto en el que al pararte a recuperar el resuello puedes ver el otro volcán en la distancia. El resto del paseo es a través de un bosque y no ves más que árboles, eso claro está si te atreves a retirar la mirada del suelo, porque más que caminar te da la impresión de ir patinando. Al final se llega al fondo del cráter, donde existe una laguna. El lugar es bonito pero no diría que merecedor del esfuerzo y los cardenales... ni siquiera nos dimos un chapuzón para refrescarnos, se nos quitaron las ganas después de ver cómo una de las chicas de nuestro pequeño grupo intentó meterse al agua y de inmediato se hundió hasta las rodillas en un barro pegajoso. Pero al menos vimos dos grupos de monos aulladores, que siempre proporcionan buen entretenimiento.

Nuestro chófer nos recogió a la caída del sol para llevarnos de vuelta al otro extremo de la isla, donde está el puerto; aquí pasamos una noche recuperándonos de nuestros achaques antes de subirnos al ferry de regreso y luego otro autobús escolar americano que nos llevó a Managua. El conductor nos dejó en las afueras de la ciudad, metiendo nuestras mochilas en el maletero de un taxi antes de que nos diera tiempo a reaccionar. Al menos nos fijamos de que el taxi era legal, y después de fijar el precio con el taxista, nos dirigimos a nuestro hostal. No fue hasta que estábamos sacando las mochilas del maletero que el caradura decidió intentar sacarnos más dinero diciendo que teníamos que pagar por el equipaje también, pidiéndonos casi lo mismo que habíamos pagado por la carrera. Inmediatamente le dije que ni hablar del peluquín, que no tuviera tanta cara primero porque sabíamos que era mentira que había que pagar extra por equipaje y segundo porque en cualquier caso nos lo tendría que haber dicho al principio cuando le pregunté el precio, no esperar a llegar a nuestro destino y después pedir un pago extra. Ignorándome como si fuera transparente, se dirigió a Mark, exigiéndole el dinero en español, y Mark, después de que yo le explicara lo que estaba pasando, diciéndole donde meterse sus exigencias y dándole la espalda. Teniendo que aceptar derrota, no pudo resistir la tentación de descargar su frustración largándonos insultos, gritándole a Mark que era “un sinvergüenza”. ¡Hay que tener valor! Contestándole “le dijo la sartén al cazo”, le dejamos soltando improperios.

Pero las buenas noticias por lo que a nosotros respecta, eran que éste resultó ser el segundo taxista que habíamos conseguido encabronar, en venganza por las muchas otras ocasiones en que despojos humanos de su especie nos habían timado en el pasado, lo mismo que lo había intentado hacer él (ña ña ñaña ña). ¡Genial! Ahora sólo nos queda cabrear a un empleado de frontera y nuestra felicidad estará completa...

Para aumentar la euforia de Mark, pudo ver a Inglaterra vencer a Ecuador 1-0 en la copa mundial de fútbol en la tele del hostal. Después de una tarde tranquila leyendo en nuestra habitación, nos retiramos pronto ya que teníamos que coger un bus con los primeros rayos del sol al día siguiente. Este bus nos llevaría a Honduras en lo resultó ser no un viaje infernal sino más bien un viaje frigorífico...


Advertisement



31st December 2006

Hotel in Granada?
Hi, nice pictures and even better adventure. I'm planing on doing something similar March - April. What is the name he lovely hotel in Granada with the beautiful roof patio! I think I have to stay there ;)
2nd January 2007

Hotel name
Think it was San Martin, but not sure! From the square, walk down the street to the left of the cathedral, it's only one block down that road on the left hand side, not very obvious though! And not cheap, so if it's low season, DO bargain! For the balcony, ask for a room upstairs. And don't forget to take earplugs if you don't want the bells to wake you up at 5am! :-)

Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 11; qc: 30; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb