no sleep y espanol mal


Advertisement
Published: March 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

one of many lovely museo gardensone of many lovely museo gardensone of many lovely museo gardens

can´t take pics of the art, so we settled for the gardens
another long day - started in Atlanta, spent the flight to nica trying to figure out a gameplan on disembarkation. travel karma intact - found a great hole-in-the-wall thai restaurant across the street from our best western in atlanta (thank you dad, i'll explain later), then a seamless flight to nica, picked up without a hitch from the airport, nice drive to leon and immediately found a very decent room in a nice hostel.

once in leon, we dropped bags, got our bearings and headed off across town turned 90 degrees around because we haven´t figured out how to look at our map right side up (we are looking at it sideways). dumb luck ended us up at the very museum I had so wanted to see in leon and it was well worth the 50 cent admission. maybe it was a dollar.

we kind of figure that even if the rest of the trip goes badly, we're already way ahead of the usual central american seat-of-your pants trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

taking care of the wild lifetaking care of the wild life
taking care of the wild life

we finished our museum tour to find this nice guard petting the dove - when he tried to let it go, it didn´t want to so we got a pic instead.


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb