Preparing to go to Guatemala/Rio Dulce...


Advertisement
Published: March 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

My location,,


[youtube=cTunUzA18hA]This is my first video entry on my trip to Guatemala... Needless to say I did not realize how LONG it takes to upload these suckers! I may have to stick with writing and pictures over video in the future.

Advertisement



14th March 2008

!!
geez!! youre in guat!!! i thought you were gunna be there for like 3 months? its sounded like you said only 22 days? either way... kudos to you! keep posting. i wish you could post vids up of day to day life. itd be interestin to compair to the things we hold dear up here to whats natural and normal there. hope its life changing and affirming.
17th March 2008

too bad you cant upload more vids!
i put in a comment like.. 3 days ago.. but i dont see it up! ah well.. basically it was just that its so awesome that you can do this. i really am jealous. i wish you could take more vids of normal life.. you know day to day stuff.. just to compare to up here. like you said.. its easy to take stuff for granted. keep postin.. ill keep readin. id be interested in readin if theres a big difference in your sleeping and waking pattern too.

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb