Home


Advertisement
Cuba's flag
Central America Caribbean » Cuba » Oeste » La Habana
January 19th 2018
Published: April 8th 2018
Edit Blog Post

I awoke early to get ready. I checked out of my Airbnb, and then their driver took me to the airport. There was a lot of traffic, and it took long. It takes about 30 minutes normally anyways.

Check in was simple, and I did a little souvenir shopping before heading to my gate.

Immigration and security were not bad, taking about 15 minutes maybe. Then it was a short wait for Delta flight 648 from Havana to Atlanta. I was in first class seat 1A for the quick flight up. This was an Airbus 319 aircraft. I watched some of the film "Diehard", and enjoyed 4 gin and tonics. We arrrived early, and the whole customs and immigration process was quick. Maybe 15 minutes or so total time.

I went to my connecting gate and caught Delta 1408, a 737-900 to Indianapolis. I was in the exit row, so I had some legroom.

The flight was smooth and on time. I was tired from this trip, but did enjoy it thoroughly.

I loved Cuba, and the people. I want to go back, and think I will. I think it will even happen this year. Havana is definitely the safest city I have ever been to.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



13th October 2018

I always wanted to visit Cuba
Hi, Did I know you from TravBuddy?
21st October 2018

Cuba was great!
Yes, I was on TB for a long time.
3rd May 2019

Cuba
I always wanted to go to Cuba and relax and smoke one of their cigars. When I was traveling there was travel bans from the USA. Its good that you'all got to visit.

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb