nochmal kurz ins museum


Advertisement
Cuba's flag
Central America Caribbean » Cuba » Oeste » La Habana
April 26th 2008
Published: April 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

more pictures coming soon...

As a result we arrive quite late in Havana. Luckily Friedemann also has realized that this is no occasion for refusing to take a cab, because the main reason for making this deviation is visiting Angela. Although she lives relatively near to the busstation, it takes the cabdriver, who is probably used to customers with a more touristical destination, almost an hour to find the street Together we make a nice meal in her house. After that we are so tired, that finding a place to sleep is very urgent. The house of Angela is no option, so we set our hope for Jose. Unfortunately for us Havana appears to be at the moment crowded with tourists, so his house is fully occupied, as well as his friends houses. Friedemann seems to have found a cheap hotel, but when we arrive there with all our luggage, they apparently want to charge us about double the price. After a long query we finally find a place. Although their license for accommodation is not valid anymore, the mother who arranged all that stuff recently died, the money is more than welcome, so we are happy and make them happy as well. I thank Angela for her help with the query, excuse myself for not being able to move one foot more and make an appointment for breakfast next morning.
I wake up in time to keep my appointment and enjoy her company and a nice breakfast. We meet with Friedemann and Christopher in front of the National Museum, which they have visited in the mean time for the second time, Friedemann maybe even for the fourth time. Angela accompanies us to the bus station, where we take farewell of her and then head to Varadero.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 19; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb