G Strings Live at Tortilla Flats Sunset Happy


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 9.25258, -83.8573

After resting, eating, cooling off and cleaning up we decided to take the 4:00 pm bus to Dominical and hear the G String Cowboys again. Traveler's rest has the times for the bus and other useful information in a notebook for their guests. The bus stop is past the BM in town but before the bridge toward the National Park.

Bus ride was fine and we were able to find Tortilla Flats without any problems. What I could tell of Dominical is that it stretches out along the beach and is not very much other than that. Walked out to the beach and watched the surfers for awhile and then back to Tortilla Flats where we were entertained by the bartender Javier. Was quite the showman as he mixed drinks and visited with the customers.

Had dinner which was great, wine pour generous and Robert had passion fruit and basil margaritas which were very fresh tasting and easy to go down. The G-Strings were as entertaining as they had been at the Road Shack. Visited with Ken and Shorty after they finished and Ken gave us a ride home.



Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

The G Strings !The G Strings !
The G Strings !

Tortilla Flats Sunset Happy Hour at Dominecal
The G Strings !The G Strings !
The G Strings !

Tortilla Flats Sunset Happy Hour at Dominecal


Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0259s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb