Nice day and nicer sunset


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 9.37, -83.71

Had a new adventure today and rode the bus down into town and back. Fare is 315 colones per person which is about 60 cents each. The bus stop is across the street from the driveway up into the Tennis Club. It is kind of dangerous stop because there is a curve right before the stop. We needed to run some errands and were able to get things done and get back to Nature Lovers in time to fix Egss Florentine for brunch.Spent the afternoon working on stories and decided to go out to eat for a change. Decided to go to the Runaway Grille again. Walked down the hill to catch the collectivo to town. There was another lady waiting for the collectivo. She is staying in another place near ours, from the United States and so we invited her to join us. Had a nice time visiting, enjoying the sunset and the food. As we were leaving the Runaway Grille we encountered Friday night movie night at the Marina. The steps leading up to the Runaway Grille and the Italian restaurant across from it and very wide and people sit on the steps and there is a large screen showing a movie. It was quite the scene, children playing in groups down in front of the screen and people enjoying the movie. It also seemed a place for the young people to check each other out and of course, date night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.325s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1094s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb