Costa Rica Retirees enticed to Reconsider Mexico City


Advertisement
Costa Rica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Costa Rica
November 24th 2008
Published: November 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Viva ViagraViva ViagraViva Viagra

Viva Mexico City
Costa Rica has been the point of destination for retirees world-wide due in part to its wonderful climate, favorable cost of living, quality and affordable health care, etc., etc. But Mexico City appears willing to fight for these same retirees.

Although Mexico City can't offer the same beautiful vistas, clean air and nearby beaches ... it can offer, well ... you'll have to read it to believe it:

--------------

Mexico City to give out Viagra to men 70 and older

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico City is giving out free Viagra and other impotence drugs to men 70 and older.

Mayor Marcelo Ebrard says the city is implementing the plan because sexuality "has a lot to do with quality of life and our happiness."

City Health Secretary Armando Ahued said Thursday that the government will start handing out doses of one or two Viagra, Levitra or Cialis pills on Dec. 1 .

They will be distributed at three centers that specialize in sexual health for the elderly. The men will receive medical examinations before receiving the pills.

Ahued says an estimated 112,000 men 70 or older live in the Federal District, which has a population of 8.7 million.

Some 20 million people live in the greater Mexico City area.

--------------

So there you have it ... the line's been drawn in the retirement sand.

Current and future retirees now have another factor to consider when making their retirement location decision.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0589s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb