Central America, bing bong!!


Advertisement
Published: February 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Boom boom shakalaka rude boys and girls lets get crackalakin once again. After persuading Amar to quit his job and sell his Arsenal season ticket, an hour later after watching an Arsenal game on television Amar had changed his mind. However, the power of the economic downturn was too much for the little brown boy and after being made redundant it was now Amar´s job to persuade me to go earlier than intended. After a few seconds of thought I said, "tis a grand idea fine sir, lets proceed to the airport as soon as is humanly possible!"

After adopting a new Indian family 100 strong and Amar being sick on take off, team tango arrive in Miami. WE decided to take on the possible dangerous idea of getting a bus to Miami beach to pump the guns with the big guys at the famous open air beach gym instead of waiting in the airport for 5 hours for a connecting flight. 1 hour there 30 minutes to look around and an hour back, that was the plan. As you well know my plans are never bullet proof, in fact they are not even water proof, or even a slight gust of wind proof. The first half was fine, an hour by bus and 15 minutes on the beach. Amar was deeply disappointed when we couldn´t find muscle beach gym as he bought his weightlifting gloves and muscle shirt. It was an early return to the bus stop, 15 minutes later and J bus, excellent, we thought. Well, we thought too early. The bus route map looped around and back on its self, so we thought it was all good, little did we know that the bus was in-fact heading to the station to retire for the day. We waited for another bus, and two hours before our flight to Costa Rica departed from Miami airport we were on the hour long bus to Miami airport.

We arrived 50 minutes before the plane left and we still had to check in and get through security. Without realising, we some how took a route that cut at least 30 minutes out of waiting time, pushing in front of about 50 people. If anyone asked I was going to say that Amar had a mental illness and he wets his pants when he has to cue up for long periods of time, no one asked so it was all good. WE get through, and get on the plane off to Costa Rica. I thought we had crashed when we landed cause I nearly flew out my seat the landing was so hard.

Costa Rica bing bong!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0597s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb