Today is Children´s day!


Advertisement
Published: September 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today is in Costa Rica Dia de Niños – Children´s day! Thanks to this occasion, Valoarte exhibition is opening its gate today!

This special day has given an opportunity for opening to the public an exhibition called Valoarte at the Centro de Arte y Tecnología La Aduana in east of San José, Costa Rica. This exhibition, where about 150 artists are introduced, benefits to Hogar Siembra, which is a nongovernmental organization founded in 1983 and which has been dedicated to rescuing girls and young women at risk, helping them to overcome problems of abuse and domestic violence.

There are supposed to be around 250 different art works that are for sale. The event is possible to visit until September 29 and it can be very nice experience!

Also in this day dedicated to children, I cannot forget to mention our projects, which are specially aimed at children. If you love children and would like to help them, think of your involvement in our Art & Music Project in Hojancha or you can volunteer this Christmas in our Holiday Project!

Our project in Hojancha enables artists, musicians, teachers, and those interested in art & music in general, to volunteer and to join local artists and teachers, immersing themselves in the pricelessexperience of rural Costa Rica.

Our Holiday project is a great opportunity for you to experience this year´s Christmas extraordinarily!


We wish all children a day filled with sunshine and smiles!


(By Marketa Sobotkova - Marketing Intern)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb