back in san jose


Advertisement
Published: January 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

we are now back in san jose
the rest of our time was pretty uneventful in panama. we hung out with sophie some more after she got back from san blas. we went to a bar called unplugged with p and jessica. the music there was really friggin loud. so we left went to a salsa bar where jessica a half phillipino proceeded to teach me how to dance salsa. how pathetic is that. mike couldnt take any more salsa so he went back and the three of us snuck into a club called kraze. after one beer i realized i couldnt take another so we were all pretty trashed so we went home. the next night me, mike, sophie, p, jessica and a girl called jenna went out to calle uruguay and went to a club called seis we were there for a while till jessica had to leave for her flight and sophie and p ended up leaving with her. me mike and jenna went out looking for some techno and ended up in a club called kos. it was a pretty big club and we danced alot. went home around 4 and crashed. the next couple of days we did nothing just hung around the hostel. waiting for our bus ride back to san jose.
the day came and we shared a cab with 2 girls from seatle that were headed to bocas. before we get on our bus i realize the gate we are leaving from was gate 13. not a good sign. we get on the bus and there are 2 kids in our seats. i tell that those are our seats and they act like they dont know what the fuck i am saying. so i go to the guy who works there and he tells me to just find some empty seat but of coarse there are no empty seats so i tell him he gets on and starts bullshitting and im getting pissed finally he points at 2 seats next to the bathroom and i tell him if i sit down i am not getting back up again. my blood was boiling. he said fine and we ast. unfortunantly there was a little kid in the seat in front of me who thought it would be hilarious to scream his head off for a half an hour. i take 2 melatonins and fall asleep. i am woken up 2 hours later ny a couple saying that we are in their seats. we say fuck that those kids are in your seats and we go back to sleep. we get to the border ealier than expected which was nice except we ended up being there for 3 fuckin hours. we get back on the bus finally and of coarse the whole back of the bus smells like shit. i take another melatonin and manage to fall asleep again for about an hour. wake up at a truck stop i buy some cookies and i smoke a couple of cigarettes and we are off again. the bus then has to make a few stops cause there are kids puking on the bus. finally we make it to san jose. grab a cab to hostal pangea and here we are now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb