A Day at the Beach and Dinner Out


Advertisement
Published: March 31st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today we decided we had enough of tours and busy touristy places, as well Charlie had Helped us rent some boogie boards so we decided to stay on the beach. Our suite came complete with beach umbrella and some beach chairs so we dragged them all down to the ocean side. We got the kids under an umbrella digging holes in the sand and gave the boogie board a try. The waves were perfect and we had it down in no time. It was quite a bit of fun. Alexa didn’t take much convincing to get on the boogie board but Scott took some cajoling. Both kids were going 20 or 30 m by themselves by the end.
The adults all somehow got burnt to a crisp. Jen is convinced the sunscreen is defective, but I think if you read the directions carefully it says to reapply every 20 minutes. After some ham sandwiches and very good local fruit it was into the pool for the afternoon.
We decided to treat ourselves by going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant that have been recommended by Charlie. It’s located high up on the little peninsula so has great views of the ocean on all sides. We made a reservation for 5 o’clock so we would be sure to see the sunset.The food was good and the views were as promised.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb