A chilled day!


Advertisement
Published: July 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today - day 3! another early start of 8am! Most people made it to breakfast except Abi and I.. Oops. Down to the beach at 9 for a few hours. I think most people would agree the surf was very strong and not really your average sunny beach. But we all had a good time playing in the sand or trying to get a tan(Miss Slade... and me)! And Dan got rather red.
Dr Penny prefered to take pictures of the wasps rather than attending to his sons rapidly swelling arms from the stings while the vultures waited above and Matt's sandy eye - Miss Slade attended to the casulties. Abi and I had fun looking at the traditional beach market getting harassed by the sellers although we bought nothing.

Lunch was the Costa Rican speciality of Chicken Fajitas (not as we know it - Chicken and rice). We all decided that the rest of the afternoon should be spent by the pool side as most of the boys wanted to watch the footie - Germany v. Spain URGH ! James Every and Dr. P enjoyed their long romantic walk photographing anything that appeared to move. While us girls decided it would be fun to hijack Dan Greene and Douglas Penny's beach ball game. Undoubtedly we won.. seeing as it was 6 on 2! Dan and Douglas seems to have a few minor scratches on them.. Charlotte Penny and I hid our long nails! Matt Roberts and Callum Fiske found a long Lizard which Matt some how managed to catch and and brought to show us. the more thing looked rather frightened but as soon as Matt let it go it just stood and watched us. The boys then all started to backflip into the pool trying to impress the spanish tanned girls - as Abi, Miss Slade and I thought.

The afternoon passed slowly with people exploring the ground, playing on the pool table and some of us chilling in our rooms, until now which is dinner time. Although we have finished and most people have gone to bed at 8... or so they say!?
We are all looking forward to the toucan ziplining tomorrow but only two can do it!!!

Everyone sends their love.

Josie xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb