Seaside Bound


Advertisement
Published: February 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Being the first of February I realized we have been gone for two months now. Recalling our trip so far, we have had an amazing adventure. Today we go on, travelling from San Jose to Puerto Viejo. We managed to miss our ten o'clock bus because it was full so our morning consisted of sitting at the bus terminal until 12. When we got on the bus to start the four and a half hour ride, Morris realized the batteries on his iPod were out and Matt's were on low. It was going to be a long ride for them as Justin, Andrew, and I put in headphones and relaxed. The ride was uneventful and we arrived in Puerto Viejo around five. From there we booked into Rockin J's hostel and went to get dinner and booze. It was an absolute downpour as we ate but managed to abate by the time we finished. Back at the hostel we met up with some Norwegians and began drinking and playing pool. The night topped off with Justin, Morris, and I building a huge bonfire on the beach with our Norwegian friends. Well I admit I mainly supervised while Justin and Morris did all the work 😊. Eventually we puttered off to bed leaving Morris to pass out by the fire.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb