Moving On!


Advertisement
Costa Rica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Costa Rica » Heredia
January 31st 2011
Published: January 31st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello Every one!

Today was our last day at tierra hermosa. The water ran dry so we havnt had water since thursday! yes, things got preeety smelly.

Its hard to sum up the place, but it was amazing. We didnt have too much to do as alex hasnt yet recieved funds for building new enclosures, but just being there was a great experience. We had to look after a little baby white faced monkey. He was so sweat but a messer! We have met so many people who come up to visit the project. One was a canadian women who ended up staying with us and feeding us well! It was heaven.
The weather is great, and the best time is defienatly morning, when we hear the sounds of the howler monkeys and watch the sun come through the trees. Its like something out of a post card!

After living of basically rice and beans for 2 weeks, it will be great to get a cooked meal in town tonight! We are staying at alexes B/B tonight then plan on traveling to Cahuita tommorow, staying 4 nights in the atlantic surf cabinas. The plan then is to move down the coast to Peurto Viejo De Talamanca for a bit, work on a tan, surf then its back up to Guipiles before getting picked up in Bataan and heading down to the caribian beaches again to work in a turtle sanctuary. Thats the rough plan anyway. Sounds good to me!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb