Studying Spanish in Costa Rica!


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Published: September 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Study Spanish in Flamingo Beach and See where the Adventure Takes you!



Flamingo With an array of activies to do ranging from trekking in the rainforests and mountains to scuba diving in the crystal clear waters of the Pacific students studying Spanish in Flamingo Beach Costa Rica will not get bored. Costa Rica is a beautiful with a very diverse landscape, and because of the relative small size Spanish immersion students in Costa Rica can travel from city to city and mountain to sea in a matter of hours.

Ater a long day of Spanish classes in Flamingo there is no better place to spend your evening than a comfortable bar on the beach with a drink in hand watching a breathtaking sunset. After a bit of relaxing and a few drinks many students studying spanish in Flamingo head out for a night on the town with numerous clubs and bars to choose from.

Weekend excursions are also very popular for Spanish students in Costa Rica. There are many other small beaches to visit in the aerea ranging from very secluded to more popular. Students learnging Spanish in Costa Rica often travel to the rainforests for the weekend to get a taste of the local wildlife. As for water sports the list is endless. Spanish immersion students in Flamingo Beach can go kayaking, sports fishing, white water rafting, scuba diving and more!


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



30th September 2008

very interesting blog
Sounds like fun!

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb