Welcome to the Jungle (or Jungle Camp at least!)


Advertisement
Published: February 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Group PhotoGroup PhotoGroup Photo

Participants and Staff of Raleigh Expedition 07B. Turrialba, Costa Rica, February 2007.
Hi Again

Following on from my last update the Participants have been very busy over the last week prior to deployment to their projects going through “boot camp” Raleigh style to prepare themselves for their exciting adventures ahead.

After all admin matters were attended to on day one, then the Partipcants were all treated to a sneak peek slideshow over dinner given by Ross our Country Manager explaining a bit about each project site.

There was much excitement and anticipation by all participants to find out exactly which Alpha Groups they would end up in. Over the dinner table I observed lots of chatter and many people saying, “gosh how nice would It be to go to Playa Hermosa for three weeks, the palm trees look so beautiful - fresh coconuts etc”, “ I would love to really go on the Dragon trek, as I want to conquer the Dragon”, “Wow Piedras Blancas looks remote, not sure about sleeping in a basha for three weeks” . After loads more chatter about the project sites it was early to bed for most with many people still feeling a bit jetlagged.

The next morning it was an early start
Bienvenidos a Costa Rica!Bienvenidos a Costa Rica!Bienvenidos a Costa Rica!

Country Manager Ross, El Jefe, welcomes Participants to Turrialba and Programme 07B.
(about 6am) for tent three who were on the first breakfast cooking duty, to their credit they drew the short straw and were first off the mark in what turned out to be a competition between the tent groups for who could make the best porridge, unfortunately for tent three they were eventually out cooked by some other tent groups who had kept their secret weapons hiding (sous chef’s, secret scouts who were resourceful finding things like cinnamon and honey in the kitchen - well done tent group six!).

After the big breakfast clean up day two started off with a fears and concerns session where the Participants were able to ask questions about anything they wanted to know or were concerned about. I sat in on this session much to my amusement and would love to highlight some of the funny things that were asked. “What happens if we get arrested?”, “What do I do if I have a snorer in my tent”, “ In the event of an attack of Howler Monkeys what do I do?” Yes, there were some serious questions that we were able to answer too!

After this we kicked off with a
Under CoverUnder CoverUnder Cover

The Field Base terrace is a covered area for eating, drinking, film shows and briefings away from the heat of the sun or the occasional torrential downpour.
briefing about Jungle Camp, the first training for the Participants about what to expect in the filed. This was done as a round robin, where the Participants were briefed on what to take to Jungle Camp by Richard, one of our excellent Mountain Leaders; then on to Sara on of our PM’s who is a basha queen extraordinaire who explained how to make a basha (which is like a camp bed); and then culminated in an hour long session of radio theory delivered by Marco our DEL (Deputy Expedition Leader) and Matthew our Accountant (who is also a Territorial Royal Signals Officer).

Then it was time to put all of their newly learnt phonetic alphabet, voice procedure and radio theory skills to use in a short exercise. Each tent group took out a radio and headed away to various locations at field base to set up their radio and then do a radio check and “SITREP” back to “zero” the field base communications centre.

As to Ian, one of our radio gurus, was busy typing up some Spanish translations of the “SITREP’s” I was asked to stand in and be the official field base Radio Operator. I guess
Radio LessonRadio LessonRadio Lesson

DEL Mark teaches Participants about the HF90 radios used to communicate with Field Base.
communications is my thing but I have to say 9 tent groups all trying to radio through at once on different channels was keeping me really busy! However you will be pleased to know that everyone successfully set up their radios and with that we decided that all were ready to tackle Jungle Camp which was looming for the next day for the Sloths (Tent groups 1-5).

In the afternoon everyone got back to their tents to grab their swimming costumes, items of sporting equipment etc and then all made the 15- minute walk to the Turrialba University of Costa Rica Pool where we had a nice picnic lunch followed by a sports afternoon. Many people chose the pool option, as it was about 30 degrees however as you can see in the photos there were quite a few who chose to have a cross-cultural football match led by Ben and looked and smelt the worse for it before jumping in the pool to cool off their sunburnt bodies.

It was then the time to announce the Project allocations; there were many eager and apprehensive faces in the crowd on the bleachers overlooking the Volcan Turrialba before the
Safety at Work Lesson.Safety at Work Lesson.Safety at Work Lesson.

Ian and Fraser (aka Ray Mears and Jeremy Clarkson) teach the Participants how to use tools and machetes safely.
announcement. When it was time the PM’s (Project Managers) read through the allocations and each person stood up and received a round of applause, as they were welcomed into their first Alpha Group.

So everyone back home is aware of where your children or friends are for Phase 1 here is a brief overview. Phase 1 lasts from the 14th of February to the 4th of March.

Adventure Projects



Alpha 1: Corcovado Trek

PM’s: Richard & Lucy

Participants: Enaudi Hurtado, James Jackson-Stops, Freija Ommerer, James Clark Catalina Carrasco, Sam Coleman, Neil Hardman, Max Maclean, Amy Cocker, Jonathan Bath, Andrew Bell

Starting off in the foothills of the Talamanca mountains by hot springs Alpha 1 will head off through cloud forest to climb the 2830 metre Pittier Mountain. Then they will traverse the Coto Brus valley on the way to crossing the impressive Fila Costeña mountain ridges before dropping towards the sea in the South West corner of Costa Rica. At the foot of the Fila Costeña lies the Piedras Blancas National Park, a largely untouched lowland rainforest that will be the first jungle challenge, as they will attempt to cross the park going off
Kit Packing LessonKit Packing LessonKit Packing Lesson

Mark guides Participants through their equipment needs for the Jungle. Socks and mosquito net - a good idea. Play Station and hairdryer - er, think again...
the trails accompanied by a park warden. After a day by the stunningly calm sea of Golfo Dulce they will then head for the Osa Peninsula and the challenges of Corcvado National Park. The Park is home to one of the highest species concentration on the planet where they can see Costa Rican monkeys and also Baird’s Tapir or if the group is really lucky a jaguar!

Alpha 2: The Dragon Trek

PM’s: Jorge & Annabel

Participants: Sholto Bonham, Fred Burgess, Victoria Ager, Andrew Forrest, Benjamin Butcher, Amelia Griffiths, James Lethbridge, Florence Heathcoat-Amory, Yairo Arosteguis, Henry Smart, Berny Zuniga

Starting a sea-level, this group of will walk through the Carara National Park for two days before climbing up to the 2,500 metre peak of Cerro Dragon after which the trek is named. After this challenging start the group will be able to enjoy walking along the ridges of this agricultural region with stunning views up to the Cordillera Talamanca and down to the Pacific Ocean. From this ridge they will descend into the Los Santos region, famous for its populations of Resplendent Quetzals and its stunning oak cloud forests down through the Pacific foothills to
At Field BaseAt Field BaseAt Field Base

Outside the main Office, with our trusty workhorses and the local mountains in the background.
the ocean. After walking over 250 kilometers and climbing a number of peaks Alpha 2 will enjoy a few days at the end to bathe their feet and to enjoy the beauty of the beach at Playa El Rey on the Pacific Coast.

Alpha 3: The Rio Macho Trek

PM’s: Ben and Leonie

Participants: Elvis Pitar, Luke Eastman, Alex Robb, Joseph Cowles, Alex Jaggard , Sam Pickering , Natasha Friend , Helen Adlam, Harriet Ingle, Ben Hession, Nicholas Harris

Alpha 3 set off on their trek from Field Base in Turrialba and will proceed through the Rio Macho Forestry Reserve for the first week passing through Tapanti National Park. After climbing up to nearly 3,000 metres they will then follow the ridges of the Fila de Bustamante towards Cerro Dragon. From here they will aim for Cerro Turrubares before heading down to the sea at Playa Hermosa where they will spend a couple of days relaxing on the beach in close proximity to their friends in Alpha 6 who are working at Playa Hermosa.

Environmental Projects



Alpha 4: Barva Volcano Trails Development

PM’s: Helen & Andy

Participants: Edwin Jimenez, Oscar Flores, Mayank
Sports DaySports DaySports Day

Participants enjoying a game of water polo at the University of Costa Rica pool. No ponies were drowned in the making of this picture!
Mehta, James O'Donnell, Helen Coral, Daniel Crooks, Thomas Hoving, Jill Bartley, Bridie-Ann Milner, Ayesha Khan, Emma Davidson

This is the first time that we have sent a group to work inside a volcano. This volcano, thousands of years old, currently is shrouded in cloud forest, where ancient oak trees share nature with beautiful epiphytes and orchids. The volcano is currently part of the Braulio Carillo National Park, its peak reaches to 2,906 metres and is home to the much sought after Resplendent Quetzal, a beautiful bird once worshipped by the Mayans. Alpha 4 will be working on the trails that lead up to and around the Barva crater as well as improve the water system that leads to the ranger station. The group will have the unique experience of living in the old Ranger Station at the top of a volcano and in their time off to enjoy some of the most beautiful woodlands in Costa Rica.

Alpha 5: Piedras Blancas

PM’s: Mark & Danielle

Participants: Katie Dick, Marlon Talevera, Danielle Tyler, Rosalie Kersey, Ashley Ward, Michael Davies , James Eaves, Phoebe Hammond, Tomas Eblett, Alexander Ash, David Masters

Piedras Blancas is a relatively new
Kings of the SwingersKings of the SwingersKings of the Swingers

The Jungle VIPs after the International football match.
national park in the far south of Costa Rica where important primary forests on the coast of Golfo Dulce act as vital biological corridors between Corcovado National Park and the mountains. Alpha 5 will be working in partnership with the Costa Rican National Parks authority to construct a new ranger station at El Riyito and connect the ranger station’s water supply. This area is important for the development of tourism, to prevent poaching and also for scientists who are studying the bio-diversity that the park has to offer. Alpha 6 will have the opportunity to live in the forest and use their newly acquired camp skills to build a camp from scratch. They will also have the opportunity to learn about conservation in this beautiful national park and spot loads of wildlife, including Toucans, Monkeys, & Macau’s.

Alpha 6: Playa Hermosa

PM’s: Sarah & Rachel

Participants: Simon Marshall, Rachel Bennett, Robert Bennett, Edmund Chadwick, Pablo Morag, Rebecca Collingwood, Will Bowlby , Hayley Myers
Caroline Kingston, Maynoris Lopez, Roberto Miranda

This project is based on the beautiful Pacific coast just south of the Tourist town of Jaco. Alpha 6 will be living in a volunteer house that
River Crossing Part 1River Crossing Part 1River Crossing Part 1

Learning how to cross watercourses with the aid of a safety rope. Pirhanas and crocodiles not pictured.
looks onto the beach, among palm trees. They will work with rangers from SINAC demolish several old buildings in order to make way for a campsite and toilet & shower block that will be constructed on subsequent phases. There is a fair opportunity that Alpha 6 may be able to release turtles, and we know they will be enjoying some of the best sunsets in the world each night, and from what I hear from the Project Managers daily yoga sessions might be on the cards as well!


Community Projects



Alpha 7: Achuapa, Nicaragua

PM’s: Sara, Ivan & Mel(Interpreter)

Participants: Nick Anderdon, John Lee, Sarah Mahon, Dan Williams, Sam McArthur, Jenny Smerald, Victoria Hirst , Benjamin Irvine, Katherine Gray, Tom Phillips, Katie Gunn

High in the hills above Achuapa, in one of the poorest and most remote areas of Nicaragua, Alpha 7 will be working on a series of small projects to bring clean and safe drinking water to 60 families in the community of Monte Frio. This project is a multi-stakeholder partnership with the local community, the Cooperativa Juan Francisco Paz Silva, Nottingdale International and Raleigh. The group will be working with the
River Crossing Part 2River Crossing Part 2River Crossing Part 2

More Participants get the chance to get wet...
local population to dam small streams, build tanks to collect the water from where it can run through pipes to all the local houses. All participants in Alpha 7 will be living with families in the community and will be sharing in the day to day tasks of their host family.

Alpha 8: Miraflor, Nicaragua

PM’s: Becky & Kate (interpreter)

Participants: William McLeman, Laura Mowat, Dominic Kane, Tom Martin, Anna Williamson, Jenny Ellam , Charles Nicholas, Rachel Smith, Andrea Montenegro, Morwenna White-Thomson

The Miraflor reserve is 206 sq km of beautiful mountainous terrain with various different ecosystems such as tropical savannah, dry tropical forest and mountain cloud forest. Within the reserve there are a number of communities living through subsistence farming and gaining income from coffee growing, cattle farming and some small tourism initiatives. However the people have few resources and lack access to basic services such as health and education. Alpha 8 will be building a preschool in the community of Las Lagunetas where currently there are no facilities for very young children to learn and the community perseveres with basic lessons in people’s houses. In further phases of this Programme we will also be
We are the Firestarters...We are the Firestarters...We are the Firestarters...

On Jungle Camp the Participants made campfires to toast marshmallows and dry out their feet and boots, wet from the river crossing.
undertaking various projects in the communities of La Laguna, and El Quebracho. All participants will be enjoying life living with a family in the community during the Phase.

Alpha 9: Conte Burika

PM’s: Alice, Chris (Medic) & Hayley (Interpreter)

Participants: Amanda James, Rebecca Jary, Alexander Lewis, Ben Hockridge
Ed Le Gallais, Lucy Wright , Claire Hall, Alex Solomon, Jonathan Morales
Eduardo Funes

Situated on the remote Burika peninsula on the South Eastern coast of Costa Rica very close to Nicaragua, Alpha 9 will be building a community centre at Carona, in the Conte Burika Indigenous Reserve. The Ngobe (or Guaymi) Indigenous people who live there currently have no meeting area, nor clean and safe place to receive the visiting doctors. The local population has identified this project to make a lasting difference to the Conte Burika reserve. The Community Centre will have a variety of uses from adult education to health post, and sleeping area for visitors to a meeting hall. The project is extremely remote - to get there the participants will enjoy a spectacular eight-hour beach walk with horses carrying all of their kit. On the days off the group will be able to
BashasBashasBashas

Participants learn to put up basha beds and see how comfortable they are. When finished the beds have a roof and mosquito net.
take time to go to the beach.

After the project allocations everyone returned back to camp, packed up their sleeping bags and bed rolls and changed tents so that they were now sleeping with their Alpha Group. That evening all of the alpha groups were treated to a DVD slide presentation of photos prepared by their PM’s from their site visits a week earlier which gave all the Participants a further insight into the environment of their projects and in some cases the work ahead.

The next morning (10th Feb) the Sloths (Alpha Groups 1-5) all departed for Jungle Camp at about 6am with their full kit for their night in the Jungle. To give people an idea back home they had to carry radios, food, camp equipment and their own personal kit so for many this meant a taste for the first time of what it is like to carry 20kgs on their backs. En route to Jungle Camp the Sloths completed river crossing training where they were taught vital skills in how to cross a river with their backpacks.

Arriving at Jungle Camp mid morning after a 3km walk the Sloths set the Raleigh world
Jungle Camp KitchenJungle Camp KitchenJungle Camp Kitchen

Learning how to use the Trangia stoves to make a hearty Beanfeast/porridge meal.
record for establishing jungle camp; with firstly all radios set up and requests sent in by each Alpha Group for lunch to be brought up; and then setting up about 60 bashas around their camps by about 3pm. It was cups of tea and hot chocolates all around as the Sloths celebrated their hard work and success.

Whilst the Sloths were at Jungle Camp the Tapirs (Alpha Groups 6-9) remained at field base finishing off some other training including sessions on Health and Hygiene and First Aid delivered by our team of able Medics; and the safe use of machetes and other tools delivered by Ian and Fraser (who were absolutely loving it!). Once the groups finished training they were rewarded with an afternoon off in Turrialba which many spent writing or calling home, having delicious pizza and milkshakes and for the more adventurous trying local snacks; and of course getting in some last minute shopping before deployment.

The next morning the Tapirs departed and navigated their way to Jungle Camp completing a similar routine to the Sloths. Meanwhile the Sloths returned to field base from Jungle Camp after completing Casualty Evacuation (CASEVAC) training whereby they had to
Bashas - The Finished ArticleBashas - The Finished ArticleBashas - The Finished Article

Finally, the luxurious air-conditioned accommodation was completed...
rehearse the procedure and techniques they need to be aware of in the case of a medical emergency (there were many mock broken legs, head injuries, etc). This involved set up of the radio and notifying field base of the CASEVAC situation and receiving instructions from our Doctors of what to do with their “patients”. This was also good training for the field base team who were also practicing their CASEVAC procedures. Again I happened to luck into being the Radio Operator so I am getting good at it now!

After washing their kit the Sloths also then had the opportunity to visit Turrialba. That evening upon their return several people had meetings as they had volunteered to be either Project Communications Officers or Photographers. Afterwards the Sloths enjoyed watching Carla’s Song a movie about the Nicaraguan Revolution and Sandanista/Contra war.

On the 12th of February the Tapirs returned to camp after completing their CASEVAC and River Crossing training and joined the Sloths in completing some other necessary training.

The evening of the 12th we introduced the Participants to their entertainment for the night, which was the “Inaugural Ready Steady Jungle Cook” where all Alpha Groups were
Still FirestartingStill FirestartingStill Firestarting

...eventually they did get the fire lit...
set the challenge to compete in a cooking competition using their “Raleigh Rations” and Trangia’s (camp cookers). Everyone rose to the challenge and all had an excellent night.

All food was presented to the staff-judging panel and to add some spice we put up a staff “Pro Team” who kept the Alpha Groups on their toes. All Alpha Groups had to make a main course and dessert to present to the panel of specially selected staff judges. In addition to making the food the groups had to prepare a piece of entertainment to accompany the presentation of their food to the judges. There were some interesting presentations to say the least and also some interesting food, (some tremendous and some well….let me say…hmm).

The eventual winners were tied on 41 points out of 50 after being judged on several criteria were Alpha 2 & Alpha 6, who received a goody hamper of treats including chocolate, real breakfast cereal, milk, candies etc, and in Alpha 6’s case a paddling pool which will become their bath for the next three weeks in Piedras Blancas.

The evening continued with our HCP’s (Host Country Participants) leading a salsa night where anyone
In Jungle with PacksIn Jungle with PacksIn Jungle with Packs

Participants show the sheer amount of kit they carried into the Jungle. Kitchen sink not pictured, but it is there!
who was interested got some basic salsa lessons. Everyone got into it and had a really good night. We also know there are some really good salsa dancers in the group already!

On the 13th of Feb for the first time since arrival the Participants were treated to a much-deserved sleep in. The first event of the day at 9am was our Programme Photo which Jo our great Photographer set up.

The remainder of the last day of training involved some practical Spanish, group meetings to sort out kit, introducing group contracts and day leader roles, preparation of log books and last but not least a packing session as all were to be off at 5am the next day on their buses to get to their first project site.

Our final evening we were all treated to a fabulous BBQ Raleigh Style prepared by our excellent local cooks Sandra, Virginia and Rosie, followed by some entertainment. The night started with a HCP fundraising event where one of our group agreed she would shave her head if we could reach a $250 target (which we did). We had great luck in finding the most professional barber in Turrialba whose name was George who happily cut the Participants hair into various different styles after seeing the great work he did on the first head shave (yes there were some mullets, shaved heads and all manner of designer cuts).

As a finale to celebrate the awesome first week that we had all had together, Jo and I worked hard to prepare a DVD slideshow which captured all of the images from the first week. We showed this on a big screen and it brought so many smiles to the audience all went to bed extremely excited about their deployment the following morning. The final thing we did was again reinforce to each other that we were on track to being part of the “Best Raleigh Expedition Ever” something which every person, staff and participant alike, is striving for!

Valentines Day started with a very very early wake up of about 4am with all Participants lugging their kit to the terrace, making their lunch and then loading all of their group kit into buses which were due to set off at about 6am for all of the Project Sites. Lots of hugs, goodbyes and packing later all hit the road safely at about 6:30am.

Alpha 3 were the last to leave and the field base team watched them walk out of the gate here seeing them off on their first day of their trek. It was an emotional moment for us all but here at FB however we were all so pleased to see that everyone got off on time.

As I write this we have received the first daily updates and most groups have made it to their project sites, while those going to Nicaragua and the more remote parts of Costa Rica are continuing on today to reach their destination. For the lucky few at Barva (as they are only three hours away) we hear this morning that they are starting their first day of work! We also hear that Alpha 3 is 2/3 a day ahead of schedule on their Trek, all working to get to the beach in record time!


Just as an aside I encourage all readers to subscribe so you automatically get an email when I update the site, it is free and hey while you are at it forward the link to other family and friends interested in hearing about our adventurers in Costa Rica & Nicaragua.

There is also a facility here for comments, my commitment to you is that if you post comments I will print them out and put them on the notice board for Changeovers. Anyways Hasta Luego until the next update, which I will be preparing on about the 7th-8th of March after Changeover.



Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 24


Advertisement

Staff "Dream Team" cookingStaff "Dream Team" cooking
Staff "Dream Team" cooking

Medics and PMs at the cookery competition.
PackingPacking
Packing

PM Sara helps packing kit.
Weighing a BergenWeighing a Bergen
Weighing a Bergen

"Do I really need to carry all this?!?"
Leaving home...Leaving home...
Leaving home...

Alpha-3 leave camp at the beginning of their trek.


22nd February 2007

Best wishes Alpha 8
Hello William and all in Alpha 8. Nice to see the latest blog. Wishing you a good build! Love from Lydia and Brian
25th February 2007

To William McLeman and other group members
Good luck for the project - you can use your new building skills to good effect when you get home. Best wishes from everyone.
28th February 2007

Alpha 5 Tom?
Oi oi Tom! Alpha 5. Sounds incredibly America's Army - no-ones been playing since you've gone! Hope you have fun Elbett face!
3rd March 2007

It all looks amazing
Hey Ben! Hope you've survived your dragon trek, not long until you get to relax on the beach now, lots of surfers apparently...your heaven! It looks amazing there. Everyone is following what you're up to and the guys send their love (in a manly way of course!) Hope you're loving every minute. Miss you, love xxx
3rd March 2007

To Danny Williams Alpha 7
You certainly timed your departure right.!! Mum and Dad and Francesca have no kitchen at home while they wait for ours to be installed --but it will look fantastic when its done! We are all watching your adventures with great interest , from John and Jennifer.
4th March 2007

Hi Dan and Alpha 7
Hi Dan, hope you are having a great time in Nicaragua. Sounds scary! We have looked on Google Earth and it seems incredibly remote. Hope you have managed to get up on time every morning! We're missing you. love Mum, Dad, Francesca and Mitzi xxxx Did you see the eclipse of the moon?
5th March 2007

You sounds as if you deserve days on the beach!
Hello James and co in Alpha 2 I hope the walk to the beach was worth it! We are all very jealous as it sounds like you are having a wonderful time in the jungle. Hope boots are doing their job and not too many blisters. Love from us all.
5th March 2007

Manchester United - for Alexander Solomon
Man U beat Liverpool ( away) 2-0 on Saturday 3rd March and are still 9 points clear ( played 1 more game ). Looking good! I hope the Community Centre is still standing and that Alpha ( was the BEST group. Dad
5th March 2007

Hello from home
Hey Amy (Alpha 1) hope the SAS survival guide and head torch came in useful! Everyone is keeping up to date with the adventure! can't wait to know whats next! Go 4 it! we love you loads Mum, Dad and Stace and Marli!!!!
5th March 2007

Hey your back!
Hi Dan, Hope you are having a restful time after Nicaragua. Did you get our letter we posted? Try and write something for The Link magazine! Hope you enjoy the next phase - looking forward to hearing about it and seeing your photos! Love mum, dad and Francesca x
5th March 2007

for freija of alpha 1
looks great .good experience for the dutch plains . love from the whole family .
5th March 2007

greetings from m'sia for amanda - da coolest diver
yo darling. have a blast there and storiessss yeah when u are back. i'll probably be in UK when u are back. will visit Sabah soon again. lotssa love always. take good care k. hugs. xxx
7th March 2007

Congrats on the trek
Yo jim bob! :) (and rest of alpha 2) I hear that you guys are pretty much SAS standard now eh? Good job! Well done jim. Carweb says hi, and we need our teaboy back :( Have fun on ur next stage jimbob!
7th March 2007

For Jon Bath Alpha 1
Hey Jon, have a fab birthday tomorrow, what a great way to be spending it, looks fantastic! Try and do something exciting to get yerself in the photos a bit more.. fed up trying to show my workmates which one you are in the backgrounds or teeny tiny photos! Love, Stef x
12th March 2007

Hey Claire (Alpha 9)
We need a beach house built here in Florida ... I hear you're up to it. When are you coming? Much love Stevo et al.
12th March 2007

Kay- moy
Hi Kayleigh, Were back from the ice hotel in norway. very cold, We saw your pic on the net looks like your having fun. missing you loads love mum dad xxx

Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0658s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb