breathtaking


Advertisement
Published: April 7th 2005
Edit Blog Post

in the jungle!in the jungle!in the jungle!

the big leaf

WOW WHAT AN AMAZING TRIP



my love for travelling seems endless.. After spending 11 days in COSTA RICA and trekking well on a bus around the different provinces I learnt a lot about the people and history of this happy green country.
Begining my trip in SAN JOSe we.. then left to see the POas VOlcano unfortuantely if was was to cloudy and the rain was pouring down that we weren't able to see it.
So we headed up to Monteverde after passing through the arenal region.. where we took a boat ride. and saw the lava spitting from the Arenal volcano.
The elevation and weather changes so rapidly..
anyways..
I"LL GIVE U THE HIGHLIGHTS intead of going on in great detail.

ZIP LINING IN THE SELVATUNA CANOPY IS A MUST.
WHITE WATER RAFTING IS A GOOD WAY TO END THE TRIP ON AN EXCITING NOTE, ITS QUITE EXCITING BECUZ IT WAS MY FIRST TIME.
EXPLORE THE MANUEL ANTONIO BEACHES, WE STAYED IN PUNTA LEONA AND RESORT WHERE WE BOOGIE BOARDED IN THE RAIN AND SOAKED UP THE SUN.
ALSO, TAKE ONE CANOPY TOUR.. ONE IS ALL YOU NEED. AFTER THAT IT GETS A BIT REPETITIVE.
TAKE PICTURES OF THE SECENRY ITS GORGEOUS.
STAY SOMEWHERE IN HIGH ELEVATION TO EXPERIANCE THE GREAT SUN SETS.
the food was fabulous.. rice and beans may not sounds appealing but let me tell you in costa rica, they know how to mix things up.
spend a day tooling around in san jose and experiance what their major city is really like. Go into some of the art gallery's. the local artists are amazing.
Finally... go see the volcanos and check out the coffee in monteverde its fab. and americans are considered GRINGOS due to the american and spansih civil war.. and arent highly thought of.

Wear a hat, becuz i got sun stroke and its not fun!

Thats all for now!!



Advertisement



20th May 2005

EF
Hey you were part of an EF tour too eh. I was in one. Though I felt we didn't get a good feel of the culture. - VTech

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb