Arenal volcano


Advertisement
Costa Rica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Costa Rica » Alajuela » Arenal
February 5th 2010
Published: February 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Arenal volcano was part of the 8 world's woNder selections, together the coco island. Arenal is beautiful place, mountain region, excellent to relax ,. breath fresh air and the most atractive, SPRING WATERS AND SPA!!!! I can say this is one of my favorite places, after conchal beach , arenal is the second best in my list of places to visit every year. You can find lot of hotels and boungalows to stay , with the beautiful Arenal volcano landscape.I dont use to make differences or suggest places to be , but if you want to spend a magical wonderful staying,. pls check the next hotels: Arenal resort and spa (5 stars) and Arenal kioro hotel (5 stars). Both of them have very beautiful spaces with natural spring waters from the river,as i said before, the place is magical and wonderful in special arenal resort and spa, in one side; the hotel with restaurant.. cross the street and you'll find the spring waters and spa (completaly private), the PLACE IS MAGIC, the river has several spaces for ur comfort , with small waterfalls, bridges, another restaurant, little boungalows , special to drink selected cocktails and the best THE SPA, at side of the river, very relaxing, natural and confortable, with the beauty of the volcano infront ur eyes. just check the pictures i will post....
If you prefer extreme sports ( i love them), you option is canopy or sky trek, adrenaline is up when you cross hundreds of meters on the air!!!! do you prefer sailing? ok the arenal lake is another option if you use or like to sail. Ecological walks? of course, looking hundreds of several species of birds and trees, the vegetation is extreme there. on the road, u always will find littles racoons and "pizotes" waiting 4 you, 4 something of food or make funnies pranks while you take a picture about them.
My opinion about this place is; JUST AND SIMPLE AMAZING.
ENJOY IT!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

tabacontabacon
tabacon

arenal hot spring
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

hot springs
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

hot springs
tabacontabacon
tabacon

hot springs
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

hot spring
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

hot springs
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

hot springs
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

hot springs
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

hot springs
tabacontabacon
tabacon

hot springs
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

hot springs
TabaconTabacon
Tabacon

arenal hot springs
tabacontabacon
tabacon

hot springs
Sam and ISam and I
Sam and I

beautiful time in arenal hot springs


Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb