Tres Amigos and a n00b.


Advertisement
Published: December 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

So after a well deserved night in the Holiday Inn, Tandi and I met the boys on the beach in Playa Del Carmen. This place was such a sweet town.. awesome beach, excellent nightlife and super yummy food.

The first night started off with Mexican food, several margaritas and tequila shots.. from there on you can use your imagination. The next few nights followed a similar pattern, and Sean's streak of not vomiting has now come to an end. During the day, we spent most of our time hanging on the beach, where Stuey forgot how delicate his skin is and morphed into a lobster. One day Tanz and I took a day trip to see Chichen Itza, a seventh wonder of the world, and another day we visited Isla Mujeres on a yacht.

For some infuriating reason, whenever Sean and Stuey attempted to use their cards they were informed that they were "broken" so now Mummy Tandi has a tab system going and distributes daily pocket money. Our mission to find "Crest" whitening teeth strips is also failing.

On our final morning in Playa, we took the 6.20 am bus and made our way to Caye Caulker,Belize, where we are now. We arrived in the early evening last night, and treated ourselves to a feast of lobster, fish, chicken, rice, potato, beans, rice, cake and rum punch. These Belizeans sure know how to grill some food!

This morning we had an excellent sleep-in before having breakfast and having a game of volleyball. Stuey and I totally destroyed Tandi and Sean.. though to be honest it was a pretty embarrassing game. We then rented some bicycles to check our the island.. unfortunately i crashed into an oncoming golf buggy.. lucky it held me up! Later on Tanz crashed into a golf buggy too.. oh yeah golf buggy's are the way to get around this place. When Tanz and i were on the successful mission to get Christmas decorations, we witnessed a real gangsta fight which ended in "that's not what your girlfriend said last night you broke ass nigga!!"- hilarious. The beach here is gorgeous too.

Tomorrow we are going on a snorkeling tour to check our the barrier reef.. apparently we'll see sharks and stingrays!

Anyway, must be off. We will still be here for Christmas and have decorated our room nice and pretty.. i have high hopes for this year.

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Lot's of love xxxx





Advertisement



24th December 2010

your christmas mojo is very cool
Dear Jewel and Tandi, Have a lovely Christmas!!! Your families are missing you!! Loving the blogging, keep up the good work. Love and prayers Bethy

Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb