caribean cayes


Advertisement
Published: December 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ya it's been a while, but thats because i am on this little island off the coast of belize and everything is crazy expensive, especially internet.
the last few days have been really busy.. yesterday i went snorkeling with sharks and countless numbers of tropical fish...in the largest reaf in the western hemisphere...and it was on a sail boatl. it was actually my first time sailing. a couple days earlier i went snorkeling with stingrays and got to pick them up and play with them , crazy rush(they were tame).
so i will stay here for atleast one more night but i have to gety to punta gorda for friday morning where i will catch a ferry to livingston, and from there go find iona on lago izabel...my goodness this has all gone by quickly. i am actually really looking forward to getting some powder days in.. all in time, all in time...for now the carribean baby!!
look forward to hearing from all ya' all
i will talk next from guatemana
love
DD


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



6th December 2006

lobster
Have you eaten any lobster or conch yet? You haven't talked much about what you've been eating and we'd sure like to read that you have tried bamboo chicken and gibnut.

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb