A NEW WEEK IN ARUBA


Advertisement
Published: June 4th 2019
Edit Blog Post

the week has flown by!!

Today was a no-snorkel day if you can believe that!

First we visited the Butterfly Farm for our second time - getting there at opening time at 8:30 am, when the butterflies are most active. And they certainly were!

It was amazing. Then we visited the nearby bird sanctuary and saw quite few: yellow warbler, skimmers, green heron, egret, moor hens, purple gallinules, and a new bird, which we will post and maybe somebody will tell us what it is.

Also posting today some of the photos from last night's fancy meal at Passions. A lovely sunset.

After the birds we quickly changed clothes and played in the pool at the Resort. then played in the room and had lunch, played story dice and kings in the corner.

Then we drove all the way to the other end of the island to Baby Beach. What amazing changes in the past 12 years!!! from huts to a full bar and grill and rented cabanas and chairs. Useless for snorkeling but Megan and Jean floated on the float in the lovely calm surf while David tried the snorkeling, just in case.

Then to the Italian/Greek restaurant where we had the very tasty spaghetti made in the flame-burning parmesan wheel.

We will need a vacation when we get home!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 28; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb